Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Donovon-bozu
      Donovon-bozu
We Need More Hikki On U.S. iTunes!!!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Thirteen / Male / Stupid-ass Georgia, where no one knows who the hell Utada Hikaru is.
Please join me on this noble and valiant quest to get those losers at the Apple company to put more Utada on the iTunes Music Store. I would buy from the Japan store, but I don't live in Japan . On the Apple website, click on the "iPod + iTunes" section marker. At the bottom of the screen, click "Music Requests" under the iTunes Store section, and request, request, REQUEST! If we get enough people to request, they'll eventually put it up (Trust me, it's happened before). I would especially appreciate if you would request music videos, because I found ONE J-Pop music video on the U.S. store ("Jewelry day" by ayaka), which gives me hope, because I know that didn't get there just because.

Please?

Utada Hikaru. 宇多田 ヒカル. Best singer ever. Well, her and Ayu. Well, her and Ayu and Namie. Well...
Posted on: 2008/5/3 17:15
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: We Need More Hikki On U.S. iTunes!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
you have my support sir!
Posted on: 2008/5/3 18:48
  •  Illusional
      Illusional
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
why don't you just buy the cd and convert it into an mp3 format. and then upload it to your itunes...c'mon, apple is too big of a company to deal with little problems like this.

raverboy
Posted on: 2008/5/3 20:03
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
It could bring the awesomeness of Hikki to a wider audience. "If you like this, try Hikki..." that sort of thing, and people will be able to download just one track in order to try out her music.

As you may have guessed, i think its a good idea. Done and done for uk itunes!

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/4 7:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I was delighted when itunesUK included Hikki's music. They used to have a bigger selection of her music, I hope she's not being phased out due to lack of sales. I see play.com also have a decent selection of her music for download, never tried them though.

I tried some random names on itunesUK and was surprised to see we can now get Ayaka and Ayumi Hamasaki. Seems to be a little Asian download invasion going on. If they include the incredible Hitomi Shimatani I'll be a happy man.
Posted on: 2008/5/4 7:44
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
There is probably a team of people at Apple getting paid to deal with "little problems like this", hosting popular music is a huge aspect of their business.

It's a pretty good idea. I'll go on my sister's account later and request it, I never bought into the ipod craze, personally.
Posted on: 2008/5/4 10:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
We need more Hikki all over the world. Period.
Posted on: 2008/5/5 6:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
We need more Hikki all over the world. Period.

true
Posted on: 2008/5/5 7:42
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i would support u guys if i have itunes but i don't lolz
Posted on: 2008/5/5 20:53
  •  Illusional
      Illusional
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
itunes is a damn rip off. so basically you can fit tens of thousands songs on your ipod and at what cost you ask?? sure a dollar for a single song does sound cheap, but who wants an empty ipod right?

raverboy
Posted on: 2008/5/6 0:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>