<1...9101112131415>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: Global Warming Thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
when you say that... it sounds so unfair why pick the innocent people... it is just too sad...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

lumad wrote:
yeah it sucks big time! but look at it this way, maybe God is depopulating china, that is why alot of people were dead, its crazy but just maybe...

sometimes God works in mysterious ways thats what a priest told me!

but still...think of all the love ones that were left behind or childrens orphaned by the earthquake! its really bad! what will the government do?

nothing...i doubt they'll do anything...what else can they do...thats why korea is coming over to help them...im sure china has tons of people who could volunteer and help out the hurt and homeless...and i havent heard a single thing about this in america...why isnt bush sending troops or people over there to help...he sends the whole US military around the US after a hurricane hits the southern part of the coast...and sends soldiers to a country where theyre not needed but when they are needed...they all stay quiet...how brave of them
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:36
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
well think of it this way, those innocent people might just end up in a better place than here on earth, heaven maybe?

its just an idea. god could have prevented that earthquake but he didn't, it means he got other plans for china. maybe something better. its alot of maybes...

but still yeah so sad. i have already experienced losing someone so i know how sad it is!
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:39
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
maybe...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:42
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

lumad wrote:
well think of it this way, those innocent people might just end up in a better place than here on earth, heaven maybe?

its just an idea. god could have prevented that earthquake but he didn't, it means he got other plans for china. maybe something better. its alot of maybes...

but still yeah so sad. i have already experienced losing someone so i know how sad it is!

so his plan was to send the young kids who couldve done so much good for that prospering nation to heaven at the expense of what? nothing now...we'll see what happens a bit later...but as of right now...this wasnt planned by GOD at all i dont think...he wouldnt do such a thing to his own children
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:44
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
maybe like lumad said it is better for them not to suffer anymore... don't know...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:52
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
maybe like lumad said it is better for them not to suffer anymore... don't know...

but what im tryin to say is that...were they suffering? some couldve been very content with their lives until it ended...if the children passed on...what becomes of the morale of the parents who have to go through that? they might think they have the perfect son/daughter then stripped from them from courses of events that GOD planned?..no way~
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:57
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
there will be alot of other people left to make china prosper or something. my point is this might be the fate of all those children, and i really believe its God's choice, and i also respect your point of view konni-san, its alot better if God is not behind this and the devil is really the culprit. oh well so much for that...

i heard the phil also send humanitarian help in china, mostly doctors and nurses. and i think bush will eventually help china. or maybe its just politics thats preventing him from aiding china, i mean this two countries are a bit at odds with each other. but it will really be of great help if bush will send humanitarian aid in china.
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:58
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

lumad wrote:
there will be alot of other people left to make china prosper or something. my point is this might be the fate of all those children, and i really believe its God's choice, and i also respect your point of view konni-san, its alot better if God is not behind this and the devil is really the culprit. oh well so much for that...

i heard the phil also send humanitarian help in china, mostly doctors and nurses. and i think bush will eventually help china. or maybe its just politics thats preventing him from aiding china, i mean this two countries are a bit at odds with each other. but it will really be of great help if bush will send humanitarian aid in china.

...america, im just gonna go out and say this...hate me for it or not, but theyre too arrogant...they have to be involved with every world matter...and i think the reason that bush hasnt done anythin about this is that...its china...the country that supposed to dominate the US in the next 20 years and become the world's superpower...maybe to enjoy the power america still has is the reason why he hasnt done anything...he will do it however to make himself look like good caring president, but maybe for the wrong reasons...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 21:02
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
like people says God works in mysterious ways...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 21:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415>