lumad
Re: Global Warming Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:
there will be alot of other people left to make china prosper or something. my point is this might be the fate of all those children, and i really believe its God's choice, and i also respect your point of view konni-san, its alot better if God is not behind this and the devil is really the culprit. oh well so much for that...

i heard the phil also send humanitarian help in china, mostly doctors and nurses. and i think bush will eventually help china. or maybe its just politics thats preventing him from aiding china, i mean this two countries are a bit at odds with each other. but it will really be of great help if bush will send humanitarian aid in china.

...america, im just gonna go out and say this...hate me for it or not, but theyre too arrogant...they have to be involved with every world matter...and i think the reason that bush hasnt done anythin about this is that...its china...the country that supposed to dominate the US in the next 20 years and become the world's superpower...maybe to enjoy the power america still has is the reason why he hasnt done anything...he will do it however to make himself look like good caring president, but maybe for the wrong reasons...

yeah you really got a point there. lets just wait and see.
Posted on: 2008/5/23 21:07
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
y u guys talk about china all of the sudden??? , but it great to hear

Posted on: 2008/5/24 18:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:
there will be alot of other people left to make china prosper or something. my point is this might be the fate of all those children, and i really believe its God's choice, and i also respect your point of view konni-san, its alot better if God is not behind this and the devil is really the culprit. oh well so much for that...

i heard the phil also send humanitarian help in china, mostly doctors and nurses. and i think bush will eventually help china. or maybe its just politics thats preventing him from aiding china, i mean this two countries are a bit at odds with each other. but it will really be of great help if bush will send humanitarian aid in china.

...america, im just gonna go out and say this...hate me for it or not, but theyre too arrogant...they have to be involved with every world matter...and i think the reason that bush hasnt done anythin about this is that...its china...the country that supposed to dominate the US in the next 20 years and become the world's superpower...maybe to enjoy the power america still has is the reason why he hasnt done anything...he will do it however to make himself look like good caring president, but maybe for the wrong reasons...

i totally agree with u ks-san

how come american didn't sent troops to china to help.... wth, hell even japan sent troops over there to help china lolz, (i'm surpise about that cuz along time ago japan attack china, i'm surprise that china even let them in to help lolz) but anyways bush is a gay president and american is arrogent

i agree with u ks-san 100%
Posted on: 2008/5/25 10:08
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i think i know y the americans dont wanna help because china is communist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2008/5/25 18:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
It's so obvious that global warming exists, so I don't understand people who say it doesn't. Clearly it does, you can even FEEL how hot it is already...It's still spring but it's already in the mid 90's here...What the heck! -.- And there's a bunch of other facts to back up that global warming DOES exist anyway. Nothing's really being done though.

Posted on: 2008/5/25 19:52
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
global warming is gay.......... thats all i have to say
Posted on: 2008/5/26 1:15
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
global makes love with warming

global and warming are guys

and that makes them gay

Posted on: 2008/5/26 6:20
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

and that makes them gay

wow.

Posted on: 2008/5/26 9:41
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

and that makes them gay

and .. does that make sense?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/26 9:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

and that makes them gay

you just made yourself look bad there chum..what was that? wtf?
Posted on: 2008/5/26 13:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...101112131415>