Global Warming Thread

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...15>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Global Warming Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
finally, a topic that doesn't contribute to virtual garbage after it's third page.

again, this global warming could be part of the earth's cycle of maintaining itself. i think we had global warmings and subsequent cooling downs too, right?

i think global warming IS a problem, but it isn't as bad as stuff like pollution yet, right.

In my opinion, pollution is a problem that should be tackled before global warming because as we control air pollution, won't it help global warming in a way?
Posted on: 2008/5/6 21:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yes it is....

pollution is gettin bad, real bad =/

we are killin our atmosphere
Posted on: 2008/5/7 0:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
yes it is....

pollution is gettin bad, real bad =/

we are killin our atmosphere

Well it's are fault and people are making it worse by inventing new things that destroy are planet but we are gonna die some day....but I would buy shirts at wal-mart so help the enviroment have any of you ppl seenthe commercial for wal-mart?
Posted on: 2008/5/7 7:15
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Yeah, that's true pollution's killing the atmosphere...
But if we somehow manage to control and lower our pollution problem, then theoretically shouldn't it also affect global warming?? as in slowing down the process..what I think is that by lowering pollution and all that, the planet should "cool" down...but then again it might stay the same, because it does seem to be a natural cycle that the earth goes through, because if you think about it's history it's frozen before, so there's nothing stopping the planet from going through another major climate change.
Posted on: 2008/5/7 7:25
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Walmart should address a few humanitatian issues they have before they pretend to be concerned about the environment. I hate 'em. But their prices are just so damn low.

Anyway, as far as polution goes, we have a lot of regulations in place already to prevent dumping, etc. Gotta' be careful not to regulate too much.
Posted on: 2008/5/7 7:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Walmart should address a few humanitatian issues they have before they pretend to be concerned about the environment. I hate 'em. But their prices are just so damn low.

Anyway, as far as polution goes, we have a lot of regulations in place already to prevent dumping, etc. Gotta' be careful not to regulate too much.

I fine that funny about the wal-mart....hehehe
Posted on: 2008/5/7 8:00
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I liked the commercials where they pretended they were contributing to local color. Or the ones with the old people who were like "waaaaalmaaaart taaakes caaare of meeee" after the demonstration against their healthcare policies.
Posted on: 2008/5/7 8:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
we had other commercials here like some people doing phantom mimes
Posted on: 2008/5/7 10:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I liked the commercials where they pretended they were contributing to local color. Or the ones with the old people who were like "waaaaalmaaaart taaakes caaare of meeee" after the demonstration against their healthcare policies.

i wanna see the commercial.....
Posted on: 2008/5/7 10:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
if you really wanna do something about global warming.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER NOW!

lol
Posted on: 2008/5/7 19:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...15>