kayoko
Re: Global Warming Thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
hey, that was my childhood man.....

guess that explains why youre that other in that boy/girl poll...lol..jk

oh and to get back on topic....heard john mccain is tryin to do something about global warming if he get elected prez...i already know...stuff thats not gonna work but waste tons of money...

"we can change this and america can lead" he says...yea right
Posted on: 2008/5/13 20:02
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
our 2nd planet will probably be MARS

you know I have always wondered if the people of earth would learn to live on another planet.... *goes off thinking* ... space is like big... and stuff...
Posted on: 2008/5/13 22:13
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I used to respect McCain before he started pandering to econuts and semantic nazis. One of the ideas they're mulling around is a Fedaral CO2 emissions tax. Is that what you want? I sure as hell don't.

I heard there's a new candidate running on the libertarian ticket, I might just vote for him in the general election. I don't feel that my values are represented by any of the other candidates.
Posted on: 2008/5/14 8:31
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

oh and to get back on topic....heard john mccain is tryin to do something about global warming if he get elected prez...i already know...stuff thats not gonna work but waste tons of money...

my mom watched the news, and she said hillary looks promising

she said somehow, she can sense obama had a hidden agenda

i don't know

the six sense of mothers can be pretty accurate
Posted on: 2008/5/14 11:07
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I can't stand either of the Democratic candidates this election. I guess if it came down to it, I'd rather have Hillary than Obama also, though. At least you know where you stand with her.
Posted on: 2008/5/14 14:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

my mom watched the news, and she said hillary looks promising

she said somehow, she can sense obama had a hidden agenda

i don't know

the six sense of mothers can be pretty accurate

nooo!!!! obama rulezz he likes japan and loving the place obama in japan because of its yearly fishing day
if i was an american i would vote for him
Posted on: 2008/5/15 0:06
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i vote for obama, because he care for the people that are poor, and how sick people suffer with no medication, if i was a president, i would do that too.

Posted on: 2008/5/15 16:31
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Just because people are poor doesn't mean they deserve to have the government bail them out. I would drastically cut government programs and regulations, cut taxes, just downsize government in general.

Of course, the American Political system is too complicated for one person to do all that stuff alone, you'd need a ton of congressional support.
Posted on: 2008/5/16 7:50
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I can't stand either of the Democratic candidates this election. I guess if it came down to it, I'd rather have Hillary than Obama also, though. At least you know where you stand with her.

true, i'd rather vote for hillary than obama... there is something about obama's way of answering questions that is not worth trusting...
Posted on: 2008/5/16 18:41
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

true, i'd rather vote for hillary than obama... there is something about obama's way of answering questions that is not worth trusting...

hmm...thats interesting...im more for obama...he seems like the right fit for the US at this moment...his plans seem optimistic...and his short term goals seem as if theyd work in an instant...he thinks like the people not the government...he takes people's own personal opinions and thinks hard about it...some republicans...not to say mccain tend to hear but its like into one side of the ear then out just like that....i think democrats are the right fit come election time but can hinder whose gonna win...if obama wins...great...if hillary wins...hmm...not so sure...havent read much about her...at least we still have a democrat in office...there's no way im even gonna think about listening to mccain as of now...reps screwed up the nation so why take the same side to represent the nation once more?

i cant vote anyway though...but thats my case..
Posted on: 2008/5/16 19:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...15>