Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  fashion model....aargh >.<...help please!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: fashion model....aargh >.<...help please!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
true true...
Posted on: 2008/5/22 19:21
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
well hmm. a friend of mine also met this guy on the street who said she looked good and that he wanted her to do some modeling for him. she took his card and later checked his name. he wasn't really "clear of all charges".. so. be careful with what you choose ;) he might be a honest person.. or not. try find some fact about this guy before signing anything :p

it's not like you can't live like something else if you do choose to do this job. you can always start study again I suppose? :)
Posted on: 2008/5/23 15:36
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
for a girl to be approach by someone and say you can be a model is really suspicious...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 19:23
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
well if you really wanna become a model and this guy turns out to be legit, then go on.

you can get back to your studies later. or you can study at home, one of the universities here in the phil, offer courses that can be studied at home, i really don't know how it works, but i'm sure that the subjects offered are studied at home, and some online.

and if you really wanna study i'm sure you can find a way to fit in your lessons with your schedule eventually. but it will be harder thats for sure and the pressure will be greater, but think of the money you will earn... and the girls you'll be meeting hehehe
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:49
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
how about school then?
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:57
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
fashion model??? wat kinda thread is this...jkjk , seriously though wat does this topic mean?

Posted on: 2008/5/23 21:02
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
its up to him if which of the two he will sacrifice. but finishing your studies is a much better option, but if you wanna raise some money then take the job. either way you'll ba making a sacrifice. if i'm in his shoe i'll just concentrate on my education. if modeling is really for me, then after i study this oppurtunity will present itself again.
Posted on: 2008/5/23 21:05
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
lumad i agree with u, future comes first, but sumtimes if u can handle it, its not always first...

Posted on: 2008/5/24 19:15
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
school first as what you've said to me before, your school grants you scholarship .. and you have no troubles with financial .. so for me it's better for you to continue school first

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/24 20:22
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
school is always first but, to me, its not because i really really want to do sumthing that i never done...

Posted on: 2008/5/25 18:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12