•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: killer schoolwork and assignments
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Sweet, I need to let some steam off
I'm in 12grade...I thought I'd need to take summer school in order to graduate because a while ago in May my make-up credit packets were "due" and today I went to talk to my counselor about summer school...and he says.."why don't you just do your packets?" So for 2 months I could have done my packets...now I've got about a week before graduation...and I need to finish 3 packets...it so LAME!

I hate this...my back hurts...
Posted on: 2008/5/21 21:40
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Keh, I have an essay about Tibet to write, and I have to get it done before tomorrow so that I then can concentrate on my math. have to complement three (!!) chapters next week >.< one on tuesday and the other two on thursday. It sure sucks. Especially that I didn't get this information before yesterday -__-V

I'll have to lock myself in and say good bye to the social life for a week :p
Posted on: 2008/5/21 22:22
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
everybody hates hw, even college students...i wish hw was never invented...

Posted on: 2008/5/21 23:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
everybody hates hw, even college students...i wish hw was never invented...

Doesn't everyboday?
Posted on: 2008/5/22 6:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I don't have any work...
Posted on: 2008/5/22 16:00
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
huh?
Posted on: 2008/5/22 20:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'm done with my essay! Finally!xD
Posted on: 2008/5/23 10:42
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
sucks to be ya'll im already done...been done for a month already...hehe...sorry jj...college still has it rough on ya huh? dont worry...after that its smooth sailing...and you have my sympathies on that 3000 word essay...those are killers...

and i wrote an essay on beautiful world...i wrote about what it does when you listen to it...I explained that i get a wide array of detailed images going in and out of my head...it was about 1500-2000 words...nah jk...maybe 800-1000 but still great essay...teacher loved it...i used such vivid detail...kept the reader glued to the paper throughout the duration of reading...and most importantly..no filler bs at the end...i was so proud of myself...

essays are best written when you actually care about the thing you are writing about I once wrote a sonnet on Kingdom Hearts and got an A+!
Posted on: 2008/5/23 10:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
sucks to be ya'll im already done...been done for a month already...hehe...sorry jj...college still has it rough on ya huh? dont worry...after that its smooth sailing...and you have my sympathies on that 3000 word essay...those are killers...

and i wrote an essay on beautiful world...i wrote about what it does when you listen to it...I explained that i get a wide array of detailed images going in and out of my head...it was about 1500-2000 words...nah jk...maybe 800-1000 but still great essay...teacher loved it...i used such vivid detail...kept the reader glued to the paper throughout the duration of reading...and most importantly..no filler bs at the end...i was so proud of myself...

essays are best written when you actually care about the thing you are writing about I once wrote a sonnet on Kingdom Hearts and got an A+!

it is seriously...who wants to write about crap like your thoughts on par exemple...great expectations...uhh..the fact that it was boring(jk...i thought it was very good)...nothing else...oh and the part where the old lady caught on fire was cool...i'll write like two paragraphs about it...its like teachers expect only good things when they tell you to write essays...if you disagree on it...then well...its like an argument on paper...the teacher wonders why you hate when a bunch of literary experts loved it...well the reason is that we're all not literary experts...we have other interests as well...we can say what we want...as long as we back it up..and reasonable backup and proof is all that we need to get a good grade...my teachers didnt realize that very much..i did horrible in english...id hate the piece but id try to say i liked it...my paper was blank until the day before the due date...all done with filler...nothing else...maybe the first paragraph but the reason and evidence part...all bs...lol
Posted on: 2008/5/23 16:31
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
wow ks, third time i seen u have a long comment, but dont worry i'll read it

Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>