Re: Hikki on Music Station (Animax)
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i didn't subscribe for animax
Posted on: 2008/5/22 0:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
The big multi-national media conglomerate corporations - and national governments and Utada's Daddy are okay with this, I think - are dividing the World at Large and our InterNet, into FIVE REGIONS whereby you cannot watch or listen to digital media across these arbitrary boundaries. It is called "divide and conquer" or "theft by deception" and it would be a neat trick, like patenting our DNA Genome of human genes, if they could get away with this fiat legalistic misrule. Let the world grow closer, but not too close, is their idea, I suppose. One World Government -- The New World Order -- but five separate and distinct, DIGITAL REGIONS in which to listen to Utada music and watch her sing in concerts. Don't you think that odd? Human beings are supposed to show and demonstrate fealty or loyalty to giant Nation States, yet these corporate entities and monied classes show no consideration or loyalty whatsoever to their own countrymen. They respect no boundaries, save the boundaries they seek to impose upon others, the rest of us, you and me.
Posted on: 2008/5/22 1:11
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Omgsh. I want pay tv again! I had it when I was younger, but I never got off my butt so parents cut it T.T

Lucky you soulhunter! Get to watch her perform.
Speaking of performances... I can't recall the last time I saw her perform!

actually, I'm not that lucky .. I'm not that sure if I'll be able to watch it

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/22 6:02
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
The big multi-national media conglomerate corporations - and national governments and Utada's Daddy are okay with this, I think - are dividing the World at Large and our InterNet, into FIVE REGIONS whereby you cannot watch or listen to digital media across these arbitrary boundaries. It is called "divide and conquer" or "theft by deception" and it would be a neat trick, like patenting our DNA Genome of human genes, if they could get away with this fiat legalistic misrule. Let the world grow closer, but not too close, is their idea, I suppose. One World Government -- The New World Order -- but five separate and distinct, DIGITAL REGIONS in which to listen to Utada music and watch her sing in concerts. Don't you think that odd? Human beings are supposed to show and demonstrate fealty or loyalty to giant Nation States, yet these corporate entities and monied classes show no consideration or loyalty whatsoever to their own countrymen. They respect no boundaries, save the boundaries they seek to impose upon others, the rest of us, you and me.

there's such thing as that? oh, I never knew about these things .. I just let myself do whatever I want .. I'm not aware of these stuffs ..

Posted on: 2008/5/22 6:11
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/M/Puerto Rico
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Omgsh. I want pay tv again! I had it when I was younger, but I never got off my butt so parents cut it T.T

Lucky you soulhunter! Get to watch her perform.
Speaking of performances... I can't recall the last time I saw her perform!

actually, I'm not that lucky .. I'm not that sure if I'll be able to watch it

At least you have Animax! All I got is "Locomotion", Animax Latin America! All it has is a couple of horribly translated and out of date anime, and NO guest appearences at all!!
Posted on: 2008/5/22 8:44
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
We dont have cable!! i wont be able to watch her xD
Posted on: 2008/5/22 9:17
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
whats animax..? Is it in america? internet?
Posted on: 2008/5/22 12:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:

If you are talking about DVD regions, you can get around that easily.
Posted on: 2008/5/22 16:08
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
whats animax..? Is it in america? internet?

asian cable channel .. wherein you can watch anime 24/7.

Posted on: 2008/5/22 18:53
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
lucky...
Posted on: 2008/5/22 21:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>