<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: What is your worse day?
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
r u serious roscoe?? i tried to hold mines in couple of times because it makes noise, but i didnt know it would be bad..., o well guess i cant do it anymore...gotta let it out

Posted on: 2008/5/23 19:50
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i never have extremely bad days...just a string of bad days with little trouble...i forget something or i get yelled at by my parents once...stuff like that...i hate those days..any day where i dont get into trouble with my parents is a good day for me...
Posted on: 2008/5/23 20:03
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
lolz ks, it looks like we both have strict parents... , i guess ur right about that, if we dont get in trouble by our parents, it is a good day...

Posted on: 2008/5/24 18:54
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
r u serious roscoe?? i tried to hold mines in couple of times because it makes noise, but i didnt know it would be bad..., o well guess i cant do it anymore...gotta let it out

Well, it's as my grandfather used to say - "wherever you be, let your wind blow free". Words to live by.
Posted on: 2008/5/24 19:21
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't really have a bad day really
Posted on: 2008/5/25 9:59
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
then dont comment if u dont have a bad day

Posted on: 2008/5/25 18:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hello to all. I am a new member yeah.
this was an interesting topic. Just the other day i was on a quad, to make the stoy a bit shorter i tried to be a hero and ended up rolling it at about 70kph with no gear to protect me:( .

That story however, is nothing compared to the one my friend had the other day. It all started out when his fan stoped suddenly on the road with no warning. A nice officer came to assist him...Too bad he just lost his lience. this lead a chain of events where with no van he lost his job and got a fine. being angry he drove his car into a curb breaking something by the weel. Now to add insault to ingury. His car now towed to some inpound gets broken into. He looses his new sterio and subs.
Posted on: 2008/6/2 20:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
this was an interesting topic. Just the other day i was on a quad, to make the stoy a bit shorter i tried to be a hero and ended up rolling it at about 70kph with no gear to protect me:( .

That story however, is nothing compared to the one my friend had the other day. It all started out when his fan stoped suddenly on the road with no warning. A nice officer came to assist him...Too bad he just lost his lience. this lead a chain of events where with no van he lost his job and got a fine. being angry he drove his car into a curb breaking something by the weel. Now to add insault to ingury. His car now towed to some inpound gets broken into. He looses his new sterio and subs.

whoa that suck never had THAT much bad luck ever in my life...actually im just a stupit lucker
Posted on: 2008/6/3 8:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kbomb wrote:

=O that sux...x_x
Posted on: 2008/6/3 9:52
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
identifying specimens... i feel like i'm back in college wherein my professor made a test out of 100 just pure identication of bacteria and their scientific name...
Posted on: 2008/6/6 20:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>