General Discussion
  i am going on vacation!....but were to?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: i am going on vacation!....but were to?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
but hey i wouldnt mind going to japan at all for vacation...even if it were for school...that looks like the likely scenario for me at least...kansai is tough to get into after i read much up on it...and expensive to be at...so i realized that i need to study hard (just maintain a steady 3.0gpa, and be into foreign languages..and i am) then i can apply to be transferred there for either (its many different options given) a three year exchange, 2 or 1...a semester or even like 4-5 weeks worth...as long as my grades in school are good enough for the given options....i suggest and they assign which one im most fit for...im~ lovin the three year exchange one...and better yet...getting a degree for being a temporary mainstay as a foreign exchange student is very good news for me....so im doing that....that'll be my vacation...or i'll just consider it to be one...as long as i leave the country, im good..

i would love to be a exchange student in japan! =D its so freakin awesome and kewl lolz ^^
Posted on: 2008/6/8 0:03
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20, Male, Philippines
Philippines

proud to be Filipino here ^_^

come visit us
Posted on: 2008/6/12 13:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
well good luck buddy, just know that i have faith in ya all the way!

^_^V...arigatou...and after that im gonna plan a trip to switzerland with my japanese wife im gonna get during my transfer...trust me...*winks
Posted on: 2008/6/13 20:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345