General Utada Discussion
  What's your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: What's your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Of all time???

Don't make me chooooooose!!!!

I love them all. (Well, by all, I mean most... there are one or two on "Exodus" and one or two on "Precious" that I don't love as much as sort of like... kinda.)

But, if you forced me to make a list at gunpoint, dareka no negai ga kanau koro would be at the top. Or... Hayatochi-remix?? OMG I don't know! Ack they might have to share #1!

But I go through cycles where I get obsessed with certian songs, then move on to a new one, come back, etc etc.
Posted on: 2006/2/17 13:47
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Whats your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i might have replied to this already, but right now Keep Tryin' and Passion is my fav. hmmmm i like Keep Tryin' better though.
Posted on: 2006/2/17 23:11
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: What's your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I love all of them........especially First Love, Final Distance, Dareka no negai ga kanau koro.....
Posted on: 2006/2/17 23:15
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh yeah!! First Love!! i absolutely love that song. both the english and the jap version, but her voice is more sweeter in the jap version. does anyone know if theres a clip for the english version of First Love??
Posted on: 2006/2/17 23:27
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
I like all of them!!! But if i had to choose one....i think it would be 'Dareka no negai ga kanau koro'...i can't stop listening to that song over and over again
Posted on: 2006/2/18 1:42
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^ at first when i heard that song, i completely fell in love with it, even the clip was great. but now she has released so many great songs that it has been pushed down my list!!
Posted on: 2006/2/18 2:30
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

berryz wrote:
oh yeah!! First Love!! i absolutely love that song. both the english and the jap version, but her voice is more sweeter in the jap version. does anyone know if theres a clip for the english version of First Love??

Utada Hikaru never sang first love in english. It was made by some girl called jesse something or other. You can tell because the voice doesnt sound the same.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:04
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:

Utada Hikaru never sang first love in english. It was made by some girl called jesse something or other. You can tell because the voice doesnt sound the same.

OMG, your kidding right!! all along i thought that was Hikarus voice.. >.< oh well, rock on Utada.... and her lyrics.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:12
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea......hikki never sang first love in english......First Love is the song that i first heard from her...then i start to find out more.....about her..and become a utada fan.....
Posted on: 2006/2/18 21:02
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quesstion, you know how she writes her own lyrics. did she also write the lyrics for the english version??
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>