Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What's your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: What's your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
now i love wings so much

ULTRA BLUE IS FROM ULTRA HIKKI
Posted on: 2006/3/4 6:32
  •  hikki-obsessed
      hikki-obsessed
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18, Male, Indonesia
Mine's gotta be Hikari (Planit-B) remix. I can listen to that song over and over again endlessly. It's the song that stirs my heart the most.

"DEUS EX MACHINA"
Posted on: 2006/3/4 5:26
  •  IcedFlame
      IcedFlame
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/OH
Well the first song I ever heard from Hikki was 'Automatic' , so that will always be one of my favorites for that reason...and the fact that it's so fun!

Colors tends to be a song of hers that I listen to the most, although Keep Tryin' is definitely one that I can't stop listening to lately. Traveling is another one of my favorites, it's just amazing

Posted on: 2006/2/24 13:05
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Whats your favorite Utada Hikaru Song?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quesstion, you know how she writes her own lyrics. did she also write the lyrics for the english version??
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:21
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea......hikki never sang first love in english......First Love is the song that i first heard from her...then i start to find out more.....about her..and become a utada fan.....
Posted on: 2006/2/18 21:02
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:
oh yeah!! First Love!! i absolutely love that song. both the english and the jap version, but her voice is more sweeter in the jap version. does anyone know if theres a clip for the english version of First Love??

Utada Hikaru never sang first love in english. It was made by some girl called jesse something or other. You can tell because the voice doesnt sound the same.

OMG, your kidding right!! all along i thought that was Hikarus voice.. >.< oh well, rock on Utada.... and her lyrics.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:12
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

berryz wrote:
oh yeah!! First Love!! i absolutely love that song. both the english and the jap version, but her voice is more sweeter in the jap version. does anyone know if theres a clip for the english version of First Love??

Utada Hikaru never sang first love in english. It was made by some girl called jesse something or other. You can tell because the voice doesnt sound the same.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:04
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^ at first when i heard that song, i completely fell in love with it, even the clip was great. but now she has released so many great songs that it has been pushed down my list!!
Posted on: 2006/2/18 2:30
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
I like all of them!!! But if i had to choose one....i think it would be 'Dareka no negai ga kanau koro'...i can't stop listening to that song over and over again
Posted on: 2006/2/18 1:42
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Posted on: 2006/2/17 23:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>