1234...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  chikki
      chikki
For those in the Philippines...
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Well,I'm not in the Philippines but our TV has TFC.(yeah,I'm Filipino).So, I've been hearing Utada Hikaru songs on a local channel in the Phil. For example, they played the beginning piano part of "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro" in an interview of a possible contestant for a show(PDA 2) and the ~I'm just a prisoner of love, prisoner of love~ part of "Prisoner of Love" which they inserted that part in PBB teen edition plus. And of course from way before(2005 I think)on PDA where Jun sang a part of "First Love" inside the PDA house.(He didn't perform it,he just sang it for fun.His half Jap.)
Have you guys noticed it too? I don't really watch these shows but my mom does.
*PBB= Pinoy Big Brother
*PDA= Pinoy Dream Academy
Posted on: 2008/5/24 3:53
Re: For those in the Philippines...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

chikki wrote:
Well,I'm not in the Philippines but our TV has TFC.(yeah,I'm Filipino).So, I've been hearing Utada Hikaru songs on a local channel in the Phil. For example, they played the beginning piano part of "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro" in an interview of a possible contestant for a show(PDA 2) and the ~I'm just a prisoner of love, prisoner of love~ part of "Prisoner of Love" which they inserted that part in PBB teen edition plus. And of course from way before(2005 I think)on PDA where Jun sang a part of "First Love" inside the PDA house.(He didn't perform it,he just sang it for fun.His half Jap.)
Have you guys noticed it too? I don't really watch these shows but my mom does.
*PBB= Pinoy Big Brother
*PDA= Pinoy Dream Academy

oh?! d nga? d kc ako "kapamilya" eh.. proud to be "kapuso" ako...akalain mo un...

Trans:

really??.. im not fond of watching channel2...im a proudly channel7 fan...
Posted on: 2008/5/24 12:02
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
talaga??? oh sh!t di ko alam yan! dna ko nakakapanuod ng PBB ngayon. aww .. pnplay parin ba nila?? goodness .. kung totoo yan .. magkakapamilya na ko .. hahaha actually, wala naman akong pinapanigan sa both stations ... kasi news na lang naman ang lagi kong pinapanuod .. hahaha

trans: really? oh sh!t I didn't know that! I'am not able to watch PBB for now, aww .. do they still play it? goodness .. if that's true, I'll be a kapamilya .. hahaha .. actually, I'm neither kapamilya or kapuso .. coz' I just watch news on both stations .. hahaha

-------------------------------------------------------

btw, tuwing kelan nila pinapatugtog yun?

trans: btw, when do they play that?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/24 19:22
  •  chikki
      chikki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
well,they played only the english part of prisoner of love during the lovey-dovey moments in PBB. cuz my mom and I were talking while watching tv and I just suddenly heard it.
Posted on: 2008/5/24 22:51
Quote:

chikki wrote:
well,they played only the english part of prisoner of love during the lovey-dovey moments in PBB. cuz my mom and I were talking while watching tv and I just suddenly heard it.

my friend told me too .. it was played here in Phil last week .. i dunno if when was it played there at your place .. gah .. I wanna know the exact date of it so I can search it on youtube!

btw, u always watch PBB? I like Robi

Posted on: 2008/5/25 0:23
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
goodness gracious!! hehe...it's been a long time since i post here...yup! hikki's songs are played here in the philippines, especially channel 2...i dunno...i just caught a glimpse of kim chiu's burthday special and i heard heart station! the intro with the "ai-ai-ai" parts...and also fight the blues is played at the background...and for the ending credits, the whole song "traveling" was played with kim chiu dancing at the background! how cool was that?=P
Posted on: 2008/5/25 2:46
  •  chikki
      chikki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
To soulhunte14: I saw that episode May 24 here,so it would make it the May 23rd episode of PBB.I don't know if they would play it again but I hope they would,since I'm a Hikki fan.

To wholesome247: I never saw that yet cuz they haven't showed that yet here on TFC.I'm not really that fond of Kim Chiu, but I'll still watch that,just to hear Hikki's songs.
Posted on: 2008/5/25 3:31
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
goodness gracious!! hehe...it's been a long time since i post here...yup! hikki's songs are played here in the philippines, especially channel 2...i dunno...i just caught a glimpse of kim chiu's burthday special and i heard heart station! the intro with the "ai-ai-ai" parts...and also fight the blues is played at the background...and for the ending credits, the whole song "traveling" was played with kim chiu dancing at the background! how cool was that?=P

OH MY GOD!!!!! LAKI KONG TANGA!!! I missed those!!

WHEN WAS THAT BDAY CELEBRATION OF KIM CHIU?? WHERE TRAVELLING AND HEART STATION WAS PLAYED?

@ chikki .. in pbb, was that the palawan episode? wherein they played PoL?

Posted on: 2008/5/25 4:46
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
@chikki - me too...i don't dig kim chiu, it's just that my family is watching...hehe

@soulhunter14 - yup...no joke...fight the blues and traveling was played...i dunno if there were other songs played because i've only watched the latter parts of the show...

i wonder if hikki is starting to be recognized here in the phils?...=P
Posted on: 2008/5/25 5:08
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
oh i forgot...i dunno the date that show was shown at tv(how redundant...) heart station was also played but not the whole song...just the intro with the "ai-ai-ai" parts....=P
Posted on: 2008/5/25 5:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...7>