General Utada Discussion
  For those in the Philippines...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: For those in the Philippines...
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
talaga??? oh sh!t di ko alam yan! dna ko nakakapanuod ng PBB ngayon. aww .. pnplay parin ba nila?? goodness .. kung totoo yan .. magkakapamilya na ko .. hahaha actually, wala naman akong pinapanigan sa both stations ... kasi news na lang naman ang lagi kong pinapanuod .. hahaha

trans: really? oh sh!t I didn't know that! I'am not able to watch PBB for now, aww .. do they still play it? goodness .. if that's true, I'll be a kapamilya .. hahaha .. actually, I'm neither kapamilya or kapuso .. coz' I just watch news on both stations .. hahaha

-------------------------------------------------------

btw, tuwing kelan nila pinapatugtog yun?

trans: btw, when do they play that?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/24 19:22
Re: For those in the Philippines...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

chikki wrote:
Well,I'm not in the Philippines but our TV has TFC.(yeah,I'm Filipino).So, I've been hearing Utada Hikaru songs on a local channel in the Phil. For example, they played the beginning piano part of "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro" in an interview of a possible contestant for a show(PDA 2) and the ~I'm just a prisoner of love, prisoner of love~ part of "Prisoner of Love" which they inserted that part in PBB teen edition plus. And of course from way before(2005 I think)on PDA where Jun sang a part of "First Love" inside the PDA house.(He didn't perform it,he just sang it for fun.His half Jap.)
Have you guys noticed it too? I don't really watch these shows but my mom does.
*PBB= Pinoy Big Brother
*PDA= Pinoy Dream Academy

oh?! d nga? d kc ako "kapamilya" eh.. proud to be "kapuso" ako...akalain mo un...

Trans:

really??.. im not fond of watching channel2...im a proudly channel7 fan...
Posted on: 2008/5/24 12:02
  •  chikki
      chikki
For those in the Philippines...
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Well,I'm not in the Philippines but our TV has TFC.(yeah,I'm Filipino).So, I've been hearing Utada Hikaru songs on a local channel in the Phil. For example, they played the beginning piano part of "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro" in an interview of a possible contestant for a show(PDA 2) and the ~I'm just a prisoner of love, prisoner of love~ part of "Prisoner of Love" which they inserted that part in PBB teen edition plus. And of course from way before(2005 I think)on PDA where Jun sang a part of "First Love" inside the PDA house.(He didn't perform it,he just sang it for fun.His half Jap.)
Have you guys noticed it too? I don't really watch these shows but my mom does.
*PBB= Pinoy Big Brother
*PDA= Pinoy Dream Academy
Posted on: 2008/5/24 3:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567