Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Paranormal Experiences
guest_Unregistered
Do you believe in mysterious forces that cannot be explained (ex. spirits, magic, telepathy)? Are you superstitious?

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
Posted on: 2008/5/27 23:24
Re: Paranormal Experiences
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I haven't experienced yet.. but during my uncle's burial .. my friends visited our house to give their condolences .. our house looks creepy coz' it's made of wood and looks like an ancient type of house .. then, there's a piano near our sofa .. it's an antique piano .. and whenever you play it .. it sounds like those of the horror films .. when the boyfriend of my friend played it .. my friend looked up our stairs .. she kept quiet for a while .. and when they're about to go home .. I went along with them to guide them in going home .. after that .. my friend who looked up the stairs told me that .. when our friend's bf played our piano .. she saw a man standing at the stairs .. but only half of his body was showed .. the man wears a black pants and reddish brown slippers .. when she told me that .. I was shocked .. because it was the last thing that my uncle wore before he died. and we already throw his things away before his burial ..

And another story, about my uncle who died .. before he passed away he experienced terrible hallucinations .. he sees a man wherever he goes .. he told us that the man that he sees is telling him to go with him .. he told us the name of the man .. that man is his old friend but already passed away .. so, our whole family creeped at that moment specially when he pointed out the man but we couldn't see someone there.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/27 23:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Ooo creepy, my mother sometimes sees people who passed away, she also senses good and bad energy, it freaks me out sometimes...

Once we were doing an angel-card reading in the dining room, and straight ahead te kitchen doors were closed...suddenly they flung open, but there was no-one there coz they're window doors, and there wasn't even the slightest gust of wind....scary...
Posted on: 2008/5/28 1:02
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
so far none

but there are beliefs that it depends on your luck

if you're having a bad hair day or if you're in a bad mood, chances are you'll experience em

not enough sleep will also attract paranormal entities, as the chinese believe that the energy in the human body will be low, and malicious spirits will take advantage.

yeah, us asians, it's all internal energy, or qi(chi).
Posted on: 2008/5/28 2:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I haven't had any.....but my grandma lived in a haunted house before and her sister committed suicide i think cuz of the house i forgot....=/
Posted on: 2008/5/28 6:06
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
so far none

but there are beliefs that it depends on your luck

if you're having a bad hair day or if you're in a bad mood, chances are you'll experience em

not enough sleep will also attract paranormal entities, as the chinese believe that the energy in the human body will be low, and malicious spirits will take advantage.

yeah, us asians, it's all internal energy, or qi(chi).

that's true .. but somehow I believe in spirits .. ahmm .. like what we've hear when we're in my classmate's house .. it's actually an apartment .. there's no one on the second floor .. but the door banged so loud .. there's no wind .. the room is closed (I mean there's no way for the wind to enter) .. so we're all freaked out .. then, their neighbor told us that before our friend's family lived there .. there was an old woman who committed suicide in that apartment .. and that person always sees the old woman on the window .. (their apartment is infront of that window) and whenever there's no one on the apartment .. their house is really noisy .. there are ppl who laughs and cries .. many of their neighbor witnessed and hear it ..

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/28 6:18
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
crapping crap...I wrote a long post and got signed out..grrr.

I've never experienced anything paranormal, except those two occasions where I accurately predicted what song was going to come next on my iPod shuffle, but my sister and cousin often do. they're very sensitive and aesthetic. I think I don't "see" at all because I think or know too much.. I dunno..maybe my innocence or s.t.

Once when she was small, my sis saw tuyul (beings who look like babies and steal things) she said to our mom "why's there a baby in the tree?" my mom took her and ran to our grandpa's house (it was next door)

recently something happened to her on our trip around java. we went to a dam where they say lots of people commit suicide. They're tempted by "dark forces' to jump. She made fun of that. When she took a nap, she couldn't wake up. It felt like something was oppressing her. She could see and hear around her, but couldn't do or say anything. She got out of it when we heard her say "Did I really say that?" scary. btw I wrote a diary on that trip, though I used many indonesian words, if anyone cares to read it just pm me, you can learn about my country, well at least the province I live in.

hmm my cousin sees and hear ghosts more often than my sister, she even sees them in the daytime. I only know of one occurrence in Bali where she saw a man or something crawling towards her by the pool in the middle of the day, but I'm sure there are lots more.
Posted on: 2008/5/28 7:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
crapping crap...I wrote a long post and got signed out..grrr.

I've never experienced anything paranormal, except those two occasions where I accurately predicted what song was going to come next on my iPod shuffle, but my sister and cousin often do. they're very sensitive and aesthetic. I think I don't "see" at all because I think or know too much.. I dunno..maybe my innocence or s.t.

Once when she was small, my sis saw tuyul (beings who look like babies and steal things) she said to our mom "why's there a baby in the tree?" my mom took her and ran to our grandpa's house (it was next door)

recently something happened to her on our trip around java. we went to a dam where they say lots of people commit suicide. They're tempted by "dark forces' to jump. She made fun of that. When she took a nap, she couldn't wake up. It felt like something was oppressing her. She could see and hear around her, but couldn't do or say anything. She got out of it when we heard her say "Did I really say that?" scary. btw I wrote a diary on that trip, though I used many indonesian words, if anyone cares to read it just pm me, you can learn about my country, well at least the province I live in.

hmm my cousin sees and hear ghosts more often than my sister, she even sees them in the daytime. I only know of one occurrence in Bali where she saw a man or something crawling towards her by the pool in the middle of the day, but I'm sure there are lots more.

Wow....thats kind of creepy.....=O mostly everybody in my family seen something except for me I try not to think of it cuz I'll just end up creeping my self out and have trouble slleping later on at night hehehehe
Posted on: 2008/5/28 7:46
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I think what my sister had was sleep paralysis, they say it's common...I dunno sleep paralysis
Posted on: 2008/5/28 7:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
I think what my sister had was sleep paralysis, they say it's common...I dunno sleep paralysis

Ooooo......pm me!!!! I wanna know more!xD
Posted on: 2008/5/28 8:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>