<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Paranormal Experiences
guest_Unregistered
OMG!
nowthat we are on the topic anyway....well...i AM kinda paranormal...
i can see in people the persons they love the most when they pass away... well i found out when i was a little boy of the age of 8(yeah i was little ones^^)but when i told my friend he looked like an big guy with an hat on him with an suitcase he scare the hell out of him and sayd that that was his grandpa who died 2 weeks ago. i only see them in a darker room though but it can be nead to see who is presious for someone who wants to know who is with him(everybody has like lets say an guardian angel and i can see those angels to make a long story short if you want to know who is with you i can tell it for ya if you are in front of me and in a dark place(sounds scary i know with someone ina dark room whos name has wicked in it

thats not all though..i can also see auras of peoples.
every people has an aura around them it is the chi what jj was calling about.its colour is based o the mood you have and what ''heritage'' you are from.
example well not an example a faqt actually i have an red ''main'' aura. it means that i am a loveble person who is open to anyone and can love others with ease. my dangerous part of my arua is that i trust people too soon but i am guided by my instict so i dont worry too much about that what i mean by main aura is that is your aura that is the most on you and will be always visible oher coulor auras around you will display your mood for example if you have an bleu main aura you are soft heartet and dont like to fight with oneanother. a true peace maker!
if an aura like that is mixed with and lets say red aura that CAN mean that you are emotional hurt or have a cold at an date..somewere in the emotional thing. and so are there more then a thousand of feelings and auras to explain but my story is long enough i say so well this is what i wanted to say about my paranormal ''gifts'' this ofcourse also mean that i have paranormal experiences but that is all of the ''usual stuuf'' like seeing someones loved ones so i spare you the details about those storys they al will end the same way anyway^^

well i hope i made someone wiser in the subject paranormal and if you got any questions about these stuff just pm me and i will see what i can do for you
Posted on: 2008/5/28 9:41
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore

interesting thread here
Posted on: 2008/5/28 11:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

interesting thread here

I know!!!!X
Posted on: 2008/5/28 11:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
I'm not really a superstitious person but the only thing I'm kinda unsure about is ghosts...idk. Never really had any experiences though, and I'm not into all that witchcraft magic crystal ball fortune telling stuff anyway... >.o

Posted on: 2008/5/29 17:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
oh i was freaked once.

In Singapore, many schools are built above old cemeteries. <- I don't know if this is just an urban legend though.

Once when I was nine, I went to the girl's toilet on the seventh floor in my school. I went in and I came out of the cubicle. As i was washing my hands, the hand dryer came on. I was so freaked that i ran out.

still im not sure if that was a paranormal experience.

once my friend to a pic with her camera phone. It was a pic of a religious statue. When we viewed the picture, we could see faces inside. One particularly freaky one was that of a little girl...
Posted on: 2008/5/29 22:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
creepy stories guys lolz =)
Posted on: 2008/5/29 23:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I never get how magician can pull off their tricks
Posted on: 2008/5/30 19:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
I never get how magician can pull off their tricks

you never seen any shows that shows you how magicians do there trick??
Posted on: 2008/6/2 14:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
"A magician never reveals his tricks"
Posted on: 2008/6/2 17:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote: