123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  1994China
      1994China
When will Hikki's voice recover?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Since hearing her new album, I started to wonder when Hikki's voice will recover. She said that she strained her vocal cords after the UH 2006 concert.
Sometimes I believe that she might not be able to hit the high notes as well as she used to.

After watching the SMAPxSMAP medley w/ SMAP, I'm not quite sure if she recovered or not yet.

Don't get me wrong, I love Hikki-chan and her voice, but I just think that she might be straining a bit more than she used to. Does anyone agree?
Posted on: 2008/5/29 17:45
Re: When will Hikki's voice recover?
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I got ur point. and I do want hikki's voice back. though her voice today isn't that bad .. well I think nobody would know when will her voice recover..

Her voice really changed a lot. And a lot of things changed in her life. If her voice couldn't get back to what it used to be. Why don't love her still? We can never regret how talented Hikki is and from how she affected our lives. She still continues touching lives and doing good music until this era.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/29 20:25
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: When will Hikkis voice recover?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
what? there is nothing wrong with her voice...
Posted on: 2008/5/29 21:57
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
there is nothing wrong with hikki, maybe she just doesnt want to hit the high notes if she dont want to...her voice should be recovered by now...its been a year already, n if u guys think there's something wrong, u guys dont have much faith in her, and yes i disagree with anyone who still think like that, dont u guys know that hikki is continuing on music just for us...?

Posted on: 2008/5/29 23:03
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: When will Hikki's voice recover?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
I got ur point. and I do want hikki's voice back. though her voice today isn't that bad .. well I think nobody would know when will her voice recover..

Her voice really changed a lot. And a lot of things changed in her life. If her voice couldn't get back to what it used to be. Why don't love her still? We can never regret how talented Hikki is and from how she affected our lives. She still continues touching lives and doing good music until this era.

i don't care if she can get her old voice back (even tho i want too...) but i don't thats gonna happen soon =/ anyways i will always love her no matter what =D
Posted on: 2008/5/29 23:15
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
I think she's just not doing it, her voice hits the high notes in some of her lives and not in others, probably just how she's feeling when she sings.

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2008/5/30 2:39
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I'm not saying that there's something wrong with her voice .. It's just that it changed a lot. But it's still good. Though I love her voice before more than her voice today.

Anyway, Hikki is still Hikki. and I truly love Hikki

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/30 3:31
  •  1994China
      1994China
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I love Hikki too. I'm not saying that she can't hit the high notes, but I'm saying that if you compare her singing now, say Traveling, from SMAPxSMAP, to back then, it's really different.

Of course when you grow older, your voice changes. But I think that her newer songs, like Stay Gold or Prisoner of Love, you can tell that her voice is different from hers in Ultra Blue.

It's a different style, but you get what I mean.

Nonetheless, I still love her music & lyrics.

Do you think Utada can sing Hikari w/o her voice cracking?

(I saw her Heyheyhey! live performance, and her voice was a bit, Idk. Did she say she was sick?)

Of course! Her music definitely got me through a lot of bad times! (Try listening to Take 5, it's good)
Posted on: 2008/5/30 16:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I tend to see Hikki have trouble that really high note near the beginning of Flavor of Life...
Posted on: 2008/5/30 19:41
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
that's why it's called a unique voice... not everybody can sing like celine dion...
Posted on: 2008/5/30 19:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>