Poster Thread
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Re: Everlasting Battle: PS3 vs. 360
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
...Me...I'm not a gamer ...I'm with sony because I'm failiar with it...and mostly because I'm a fan. By this I mean that I'm a fan of some series of games..such as FF...so yeah, I dont believe in a console war...EACH HAVE THEIR THINGS...

Can't wait for Street fighter IV also

Me too~! Street Fighter 4 and FF 13 is the only reason I'm getting the Ps3. Oh wait any news on KH3??
Posted on: 2008/6/22 10:41
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
...Me...I'm not a gamer ...I'm with sony because I'm failiar with it...and mostly because I'm a fan. By this I mean that I'm a fan of some series of games..such as FF...so yeah, I dont believe in a console war...EACH HAVE THEIR THINGS...

Can't wait for Street fighter IV also
Posted on: 2008/6/19 20:06
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
that's right... i don't think square will do a final fantasy game for the 360 because, they are well recognized with sony's consoles...one example is the final fantasy XI...i don't think the game appealed much to the people...i dunno in the other countries, but locally here, i cannot recall people here talking about final fantasy XI...=P

Actually wasn't Final Fantasy XI online for the 360 also? And Albel I agree you should just stick with the consoles you are familiar with. I own a 360 most of my friends play Cod4 on it. Thats the reason why. I plan on buying a ps3 later next year waiting on SF4 360 controllers aren't made for fighting games. Personally I think right now the only ps3 game worth buying the console for(if you don't own one yet) is MGS4. Other than that just wait for FFXIII later this year and SF4 a couple months after hopefully
Posted on: 2008/6/19 13:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i dunno bout you guys but square has no choice.
they have signed a contract to sony that is ONLY for sony and none more. this is excluded the spinoffs like cristal chronicles and all that kind of stuff but the main series is and will be on the sony consoles/handhelds.
and now that i am on topic this is kinda a bad topic if i say so myself..why?
well if you buy an console you buy it for the games right?
i mean i want to play killzone 2 resistance and most of all metalgear solid 4.
i also had an xbox360 but i sold it again within an month because well...the system doesnt fit if you know what i mean. example i like ds more then psp because of its viaraty in games other think ds sucks because of its low grapphics or other things and choose for psp well that feeling i have between the 2 consoles they have both strong and weak points so that doesnt matter.
ps3 vs xbox 360 doesnt exist its a fairy tale for gamers and a big one they should make a game of this play as an wii or ps3 and beat the crap out of eachoter! if i would make a game like that i knew what i was doing^^
if you choose wii then you WILL get hit by the nunchaku.
if you suposely play with the playstation3 then you get an cellcore prossesor after your but if you would choose for 360...well...euh...you probably get some dvds shuffeld in your mouth
anyway i hope i made my point here i mean sure the ps3 is internal powerfull to all of the consoles but that doesnt mean it is the best. i mean cmon wii already sold a wopping 20 million consoles shigeru is laughing his ass of right now^^.V just choose the console you are familiar with and stick with it.
if you are a non gamer and choose an console well...then you are officially screwd in my opinion look at the games the consoles have to offer and choose from there wich console you should choose.
so if anyone could be nice and close this topic
arigato in advance this is just a useless piece of garbage topic i know i also havent good topics i know dont blame the one who made this but this is my opinion about it and so well i hope this topic is at it end.
again and i cant say this enough
A CONSOLE WAR DOESNT EXISTT!!!! exept on newgrounds that is.
Posted on: 2008/6/19 10:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
who would've like final fantasy to be in an unfamiliar console?? square should stick with sony...=P
Posted on: 2008/6/19 5:32
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
microsoft better not take FF from sony and make it there own! i love FF and sony, ps3 pwns all =D and i can't wait for KH3 to come out and tekken 6
Posted on: 2008/6/11 18:17
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
that's right... i don't think square will do a final fantasy game for the 360 because, they are well recognized with sony's consoles...one example is the final fantasy XI...i don't think the game appealed much to the people...i dunno in the other countries, but locally here, i cannot recall people here talking about final fantasy XI...=P
Posted on: 2008/6/11 7:41
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
It is a rumor...ther's no way square would just switch off like that
Posted on: 2008/6/9 22:45
  •  _Bluesummers
      _Bluesummers
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 m CO
I'm pretty sure it's just a rumor.

But either way, I am never switching to Microsoft.
Posted on: 2008/6/8 21:36
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Sephiroth_760 wrote:
I have read about it in a forum but I forgot the name xD
and some of my friends said that^^

Really??? who knows, it could just be a rumor
Posted on: 2008/6/8 20:08