Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
LMAO jreuij
Posted on: 2008/8/9 1:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: quotes
guest_Unregistered
?Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.? - Plato
Posted on: 2008/8/11 15:20
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
" NEVERMIND THE DOG......BEWARE OF THE OWNER!!! "

Posted on: 2008/8/13 4:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I love Shel Silverstein - whoever posted the "Hug O' War" quote is awesome.

I read this in a "Morning Coffee" newspaper-let: "Sometimes I wish I were you, so that I could be friends with me". I say that to a lot of people.

"Time may change my life, but my heart remains the same to you. Time may change your heart, my love for you never changes..." - The omnipotent Yoshiki (XD)/ Toshi. Or something..

"Ummm... He said 'gwok gwok' wait here...." - Vivi, Final Fantasy 9

"Right or wrong, I'm still the same 'ole me!" - Cait Sith, FF7

"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose." - Dunno. I usually tell someone that as I'm shoving my finger up their nose in the end. It's pretty funny. lolz.

I could go on forever also, hahaha.
Posted on: 2008/8/13 20:30
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

abunai wrote:

I read this in a "Morning Coffee" newspaper-let: "Sometimes I wish I were you, so that I could be friends with me". I say that to a lot of people.

"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose." - Dunno. I usually tell someone that as I'm shoving my finger up their nose in the end. It's pretty funny. lolz.

I could go on forever also, hahaha.

haha really liked those
Posted on: 2008/8/14 14:17
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I like the one about picking friend's nose... that's interesting and funny to me... lol
Posted on: 2008/8/16 10:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i haven't done it in a long time, but i used to randomly pick my friends' noses when they least expected it while saying that. it was funny.

i think i have a weird fascination with nose picking. ooooh.. that's not good, yeah?

like, when guys hit on me, i'd pick my nose just to gross them out and make them leave me alone. my friend renee thought it was hilarious.

wet willies are another fav. of mine. lmao
Posted on: 2008/8/17 20:15
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

abunai wrote:
i haven't done it in a long time, but i used to randomly pick my friends' noses when they least expected it while saying that. it was funny.

i think i have a weird fascination with nose picking. ooooh.. that's not good, yeah?

like, when guys hit on me, i'd pick my nose just to gross them out and make them leave me alone. my friend renee thought it was hilarious.

wet willies are another fav. of mine. lmao

I guess it is pretty normal to pick your own nose... but in private... IT's not so nice to do it in public, infront of everyone huh? whaha
Posted on: 2008/8/17 22:50
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
" Just like a tree planted by the water, I shall not be moved. "

Posted on: 2008/8/19 4:46
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
if you don't act foolish while you're young,you won't have anything to smile about when you're older...
Posted on: 2008/8/22 21:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...29>