Alitttle Help

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Alitttle Help
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
maybe you can help me out

When I was Sick with cancer, there was a time in the hostpital, My heart enlarged and all 4 vowles where leaking.
I was in ICU for 14 days, but for those 14 days, cant remeber anything, It was like I was not there but my body was. Like my body was autopilot.

I do not know what that means yet but I was searching about Japanese ghost and it said this on bottom of the paragraph on the Ikiryō page,

"Souls are also believed to leave a living body when the body is extremely sick or comatose"

If anyknow what this is called or know anything, tell me.
Posted on: 2008/6/26 13:39
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: Alitttle Help
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hmmm.

This delves into another region that is seldom discussed. I had a friend who used to enjoy out of body experiences and astral projections in his spare time. He told me that the first step in doing such things was to induce lucid dreaming: the act of dreaming in which you are aware that you ARE dreaming. And then, paralysis. The thing about having your soul leaving your body in this state is that oftentimes, people remember such events. There are others with strong beliefs in this 'medium' and train and meditate in order to invoke such habits in their sleep. My friend has told me about alien encounters, a 'shadow demon' of himself, and being able to fly far above the town in which he lives, and seeing the world in perfect clairity.

This comes very close to what you are saying, but since you have no memory of that time: I'll offer you a more scientific vantage. That you were simply in a coma, and your mind went on stand-by.

I have a very pragmatic view on life, sprituality and souls. Whereas I have a strong sense of spirituality, I am incredibly aethiest, if not downright cynical.

I choose not to believe in souls that exist outside of a person's lifetime. I strongly believe that when we die, we just.. dissapear. It's like going to sleep, but without the possibility of dreams or waking up. For most cultures and people, this is a scary thought - but for me, it has ceased to be that way for years now.

Where do you think that your soul went for that time? Do you have no idea of the events that you undersaw?

When it comes to such personal things, it's best to find an explanation that gives you peace of mind. Whether it is correct or not is an answer that none of us will be able to tell you while we're on the shores of the living.
Posted on: 2008/6/28 9:55
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
I realy do not know anything about where I went but after that I remeber saying No, No, No. Soon After I was out of ICU I got in Japanese Music all of suden, So I realy don't know where I went, or even did not go anywhere.

I believe we all go to heavn but if only yoiu believe you do. I believe in souls and spirts, and other things.
Posted on: 2008/6/28 13:08
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
あなたがした経験は、おそらく幽体離脱でしょう。
瀕死の状態から回復した人たちが、経験すると聞きます。
もちろん魂の存在を信じていますよ。(科学で証明できないものは、すべて存在しないに等しいというのは科学の限界ですね。)
 日本には昔から、輪廻転生と言う考えが浸透しており、もちろん私も当然のように信じています。
人生は精神の修行の場であり、その人生の中で如何に精神を高尚なものへ成長させるかが人生の目的であると思っています。生まれ変わりはするが、前世の記憶がないために知らないのだと思っています。
それ故、前世の失敗を忘れ、精神を成長させるのを難しくしていると考えます。

宇多田ヒカルも自分のブログの中で、人生は日々修行のようだといっています。
でも、彼女が宗教的かどうかは別の話ですよ。 lol

とにかくあなたの健康の回復を心より祈っています。
Posted on: 2008/6/28 21:21
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
あなたがした経験は、おそらく幽体離脱でしょう。
人生は精神の修行の場であり、その人生の中で如何に精神を高尚なものへ成長させるかが人生の目的であると思っています。生まれ変わりはするが、前世の記憶がないために知らないのだと思っています。

とにかくあなたの健康の回復を心より祈っています。
Posted on: 2008/6/28 21:22
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
あなたがした経験は、おそらく幽体離脱でしょう。

とにかくあなたの健康の回復を心より祈っています。
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
あなたがした経験は、おそらく幽体離脱でしょう。

とにかくあなたの健康の回復を心より祈っています。
  •  kaze0510
      kaze0510
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L /Male/Japan
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for many reply.

What a stupid IE. orz
Posted on: 2008/6/28 21:42
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
In my opinion, things are much simpler than you're making them out to be. I think you were simply in a coma and the fact that you remember nothing doesn't mean your soul left your body. I am a very religious person, but a logical one. The only time i've ever heard of someone's soul leaving their body is in a near - death experience (if you believe in such things), but usually people remember what they see. Then again, many atheists say that this is due to the lack of oxygen getting to the brain at such times, and i agree with them here. Souls don't just wonder off like that then come back when they feel like it hehe.

Well, there's not much else i can say...just that i doubt your soul left your body. But, hey, we all believe in different things so it doesn't matter. Hope i helped clarify.
Posted on: 2008/7/2 17:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic