A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Quote:

joeri wrote:
Quote:

Jorge wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:
DAMN its ugly its an disgrace to hikki if you ask me

Listen newbie, i don't think you have to be so harsh to people. Can you do any better? Instead of putting people down why don't you offer advice. I really like the drawing, but i think to improve it you need to make the cheeks smaller.

Otherwise, it's great!

haha newbie? haha i am longer here then you do, for your information i started a new account for a reason and yes i can do better but i don't have to prove it to you because you don't deserve the time doing so. and still it is my opinion nothing you can do about it.

you ARE a newbie. a newbie here is not defined by how many posts, or how long you have been on utadanet, it's by you level of emotional maturity. you could be the top poster here and STILL be a noob. (anyway, i have been a lot longer than you have, even your old account)

you should be ashamed of yourself, that a person younger than you should be more mature. here on utadanet, we are all giving you a 2nd chance, because we all think that you have learnt from your past mistake.

but no, once again, we have placed our trust in the wrong person.

Let's stop wasting our time and energy on giving this guy a second chance.

You should get your butt out of here.
Posted on: 2008/7/2 23:14
Re: I drew Hikaru-san!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/M/Singapore
i lyk the colors combi hahaha.. "cool" colors makes pple feel rather relaxed
Posted on: 2008/7/3 22:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Erith wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:
Quote:

Jorge wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

Listen newbie, i don't think you have to be so harsh to people. Can you do any better? Instead of putting people down why don't you offer advice. I really like the drawing, but i think to improve it you need to make the cheeks smaller.

Otherwise, it's great!

haha newbie?
haha i am longer here then you do, for your information i started a new account for a reason and yes i can do better but i don't have to prove it to you because you don't deserve the time doing so. and still it is my opinion nothing you can do about it.

you ARE a newbie. a newbie here is not defined by how many posts, or how long you have been on utadanet, it's by you level of emotional maturity. you could be the top poster here and STILL be a noob. (anyway, i have been a lot longer than you have, even your old account)

you should be ashamed of yourself, that a person younger than you should be more mature. here on utadanet, we are all giving you a 2nd chance, because we all think that you have learnt from your past mistake.

hahaha get real. that isn't good or anything colors good? ever saw an pink utada? i haven't and sinds when is it forbidden to give an opinion even when it supposedly is ''harsh'' the one who read it should give it an other shot and improve till its good. cmon did you saw her teeth? damn even my grandpa has better teeth and he only has 4 of em left. and about that second chance i never had it and i will never get it so it doesn't matter to me what you guys think about me anymore i am myself and that is that you cant change that and funny what a name does to people anyway..suppose i made a new account and be the nice guy everyone would like me and if i keep this name everyone hates me and will go against me so i dont know what your problem is kid(that is what you are anyway..) and who says i am 19 maybe i am 10 or 11 nobody knows and will never know anyway..so shut up and dont talk about things you dont know about.
Posted on: 2008/7/4 1:08
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
too much crease on the cheeks, but good job
Posted on: 2008/7/4 1:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hmmm i cant see utada hikaru in it..sorry but the drawing is nice tho
Posted on: 2008/7/4 7:09
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

joeri wrote:
Quote:

Erith wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:
Quote:

Jorge wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

Otherwise, it's great!

haha newbie?
haha i am longer here then you do, for your information i started a new account for a reason and yes i can do better but i don't have to prove it to you because you don't deserve the time doing so. and still it is my opinion nothing you can do about it.

hahaha get real. that isn't good or anything colors good? ever saw an pink utada? i haven't and sinds when is it forbidden to give an opinion even when it supposedly is ''harsh'' the one who read it should give it an other shot and improve till its good. cmon did you saw her teeth? damn even my grandpa has better teeth and he only has 4 of em left. and about that second chance i never had it and i will never get it so it doesn't matter to me what you guys think about me anymore i am myself and that is that you cant change that and funny what a name does to people anyway..suppose i made a new account and be the nice guy everyone would like me and if i keep this name everyone hates me and will go against me so i dont know what your problem is kid(that is what you are anyway..) and who says i am 19 maybe i am 10 or 11 nobody knows and will never know anyway..so shut up and dont talk about things you dont know about.

Whoa alright dude chill out...
Posted on: 2008/7/4 17:41
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

joeri wrote:
Quote:

Jorge wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

Otherwise, it's great!

haha newbie? haha i am longer here then you do, for your information i started a new account for a reason and yes i can do better but i don't have to prove it to you because you don't deserve the time doing so. and still it is my opinion nothing you can do about it.

ehh??? you're spreading virus in UN again?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/7/6 20:45
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
Its good!! i like it!!
LISTEN JOERI!
If you think your better then prove it.
no need to prove it? well it means YOU SUCK
Posted on: 2008/7/7 7:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

joeri wrote:

hahaha get real. that isn't good or anything colors good? ever saw an pink utada?

Ever seen the traveling PV? =3
Posted on: 2008/7/7 14:33
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

hahaha get real. that isn't good or anything colors good? ever saw an pink utada?

Ever seen the traveling PV? =3
/
Not to mention, I won't apologize for doing something other than an ordinary portrait. Please, I'l use whatever colors I see fit :] (I'm not attacking you personally, Taiyou)

But, I can agree that the cheeks are off P:
Posted on: 2008/7/7 16:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>