Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24/M/Ca
I love X and XII, IX sucked and I have a hard time deciding which my favorite is...7 or 8. After I play 7, I say "thats my fav," when I play 8 I say "no...thats my fav." I like all the older ones as well, I can't wait for IV to come out for DS.
Posted on: 2008/7/13 9:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

MullaZul wrote:
I love X and XII, IX sucked and I have a hard time deciding which my favorite is...7 or 8. After I play 7, I say "thats my fav," when I play 8 I say "no...thats my fav." I like all the older ones as well, I can't wait for IV to come out for DS.

IX sucked because it wasn't like 7 or 8?Tatsuya Nomura doesn't have to do the the art for EVERY ff game :/.I'd like reason for why you thought IX sucked.Ppl haven't even played the game and say it was bad. VIII was not by any means good.Not just because of the story,even though I found it very uninteresting but because of the In-battle character set up.Squall's overdrives were produced at random...Second,I found every male character uninspiring and the females didn't get enough story focus.Lastly,The story was not well written in my opinion,It felt very predictable at parts....and the twist was even less interesting.VII was the first Full 3d and first of the PS/N64 generation.And most ppls first FF game.The series are meant to be stand alones so please...if you can't give reason,don't say what's not true.
Posted on: 2008/7/13 12:20
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
my personal favorite is ff x...the story of yuna's journey really moved my emotions...it's just so complete plus the characters really blended with each other...i also like ff 7 because sephiroth is the most badass villain i've seen...whenever he wields the masamune, gahhddd...!!!=P
Posted on: 2008/7/14 7:27
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24/M/Ca
Tetsuya Nomura is great and so is Yoshitako Amano(sp?). Being the first 3d in the series, or whoever did the character design doesn't make my decision on which game I like or don't like. Alot of people seem to like 7 because of the whole "OMG...it's in 3d," but I liked it because it drew me in. FF9 didn't do that for me, I couldn't get into the story or the characters. 9 also happens to be the only one in the main series I disliked and its my opinion, I don't have to give a reason...but there you go.
Posted on: 2008/7/14 10:04
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
I've only actually played one Final Fantasy game (FFX, and I'm not even finished yet) but I watch videos of other ones on the internet until I'm able to get them myself, so I consider myself somewhat of a fan. I saw the FF7 movie, which was a lot better than The Spirits Within, but the TV show doesn't seem that interesting to me. I haven't actually seen the series yet, one a few seconds of it, so I probably shouldn't be saying that yet.
Posted on: 2008/7/15 6:55
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Female/Indonesia
My favorites are F.F VIII (Squall, Selphie, Irvine, Zell) & both series of F.F X (Rikku)
Posted on: 2008/7/19 18:23
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Hi there, i like playing FF also... starting from FFVII when I was young.. hmmm... the characters that I preferred was FFVII - Vincent, Yuffie, and Cid... FFVIII - Seifer and Zell

FFIX was a disappointment though... Zidane looks like an abandon digimon main character, whereby Digimon discards the drawing, and Square picks it up and used it anyway... Vivi was cute though...

FFX I like the love story that happens, fave char was Yuna Wakka and Auron...

FFX-2 was roughly the same... there are only 3 girls... lol

FFXII has a different gameplay, but I like baltier the most..
Posted on: 2008/7/28 5:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well I played FF from FF I and FF II that being remake also FF V and FF VI I love this FF 6 the story complex lot of char that have personal story like that monk and ninja they have their own story I forgot the name.

FF VII I like it the way Cloud pretending to be First Class Soldier and lied to Tifa organization (Avalanche) til the last disk when Cloud sit on wheelchair after that he is not the first class soldier it was Zack story not him .

FF VIII I like the story where the last place that u can depend is your family. I like when Squall cried when he cannot find other friend in the last FMV, I also like at the ending when we look at the FMV that look like vid camera that was nice touch.

FF IX Hmm this FF like the original FF more Art but the moster too litle, I'm bored when I want to level up gotta fight that green dragon every time coz that dragon give more exp and the last boss very easy FF.

FF X I didn't played this FF my friends played so I just watch it but I like Lulu aww she so damn hawt Kawaiii, damn the enemy tough one .

FF X-2 Love it love it specially when their transform to many outfit Rikku so hawt this time and Lulu why u married to that man .

FF XII I like this, more like I'm played an online game which is I'm bored online game coz lack story this game cool I like change weapon and that Summon monster damn that Zodiac, I like the Judge outfit awesome I wish I have that outfit even though very heavy look like.

I hope FF XIII will released soon
Posted on: 2008/7/31 21:10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
final fantasy VII all the way...

Aeris and Tifa were simply, the best.
Posted on: 2008/8/3 3:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

MullaZul wrote:

7 is also my fav =D i also like 10 and 8 ^^V those 3 are my favs
Posted on: 2008/8/4 1:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...14>