Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

 

 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Moderator
Joined: 2007/12/30
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Posts: 3074
I like FFVIII. I tried to play it but I didn't finished it at the end .. I love Rinoa soo much .. and I also like Tifa of FFVII.
_________________

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/8/4 9:26
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
guest_Unregistered
I finished FFVII,FX, and FX-2. I couldn't finish FFVIII because the fourth disk went missing. D= But FFVIII was pretty medicore compared to the rest. I wasn't really enjoying the story and the relationship between Squall and Rinoa was kinda...weird? [Though, I love Faye Wong's 'Eyes on Me'. =3] And that junction thing... The weapons were kinda useless, so I sticked to magic. Of course, you have to constantly draw it from the enemy. ._.

I tried out FFIX, haven't truly played it. My FFV disk is broken and i'm stuck on FFVI. xD [I'm a bad gamer. -.-;] As for my favorite Final Fantasy, i'm stuck between FFX and FFVII. I really loved FFX, witnessing Yuna's journey was bittersweet and the graphics were brilliant for it's time. The Spring scene was so memorable...but how did they held their breathe for so long? o_o
Posted on: 2008/8/4 19:50
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
I finished FFVII,FX, and FX-2. I couldn't finish FFVIII because the fourth disk went missing. D= But FFVIII was pretty medicore compared to the rest. I wasn't really enjoying the story and the relationship between Squall and Rinoa was kinda...weird? [Though, I love Faye Wong's 'Eyes on Me'. =3] And that junction thing... The weapons were kinda useless, so I sticked to magic. Of course, you have to constantly draw it from the enemy. ._.

I tried out FFIX, haven't truly played it. My FFV disk is broken and i'm stuck on FFVI. xD [I'm a bad gamer. -.-;] As for my favorite Final Fantasy, i'm stuck between FFX and FFVII. I really loved FFX, witnessing Yuna's journey was bittersweet and the graphics were brilliant for it's time. The Spring scene was so memorable...but how did they held their breathe for so long? o_o


oh you...youre always pointing out all the weird things...but seriously how deep do you think that lake or pond was...they were like halfway in and it was waist level then suddenly...boom...its like super deep...

but id say that VII had better characters but X had the better story...though VII had a pretty good one as well...so id say VII is the best one yet..X didnt have any characters that could compare to yuffie...haha yes yuffie...not cloud (and no rikku doesnt even come close!!!)
Posted on: 2008/8/5 16:00
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
guest_Unregistered
Well, it always kept me wondering. Perhaps they decided to swim to the deeper side of the lake? Despite the weirdness, it's a really beautiful scene. ^^ And speaking of FFX...have you ever really tried the blitzball game? I been so confused about it and tried a couple of matches before, which I all lost...unfortunately. xD

I also enjoyed FFVII. Though, I haven't played it in a long time ever since I first finished it. And I think you could go on the Gold Saucer date with Yuffie. Even Barret, I think. xD [I haven't tried it out.] I loved the Gold Saucer, playing strange arcade games and being part of chocobo races. Always made me cheerful. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/5 17:13
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Well, it always kept me wondering. Perhaps they decided to swim to the deeper side of the lake? Despite the weirdness, it's a really beautiful scene. ^^ And speaking of FFX...have you ever really tried the blitzball game? I been so confused about it and tried a couple of matches before, which I all lost...unfortunately. xD

I also enjoyed FFVII. Though, I haven't played it in a long time ever since I first finished it. And I think you could go on the Gold Saucer date with Yuffie. Even Barret, I think. xD [I haven't tried it out.] I loved the Gold Saucer, playing strange arcade games and being part of chocobo races. Always made me cheerful. ^^


i loooooovvvve the blitzball games they have on FFX...i win alot of games on there...only if they made time slower on it...it'd be super fun...

and for FFVII...i dont think you could go on a date with yuffie...ive heard about barrett and i know how to do it..but i dont...(why would anyone wanna see cloud and barrett go on a date) rather tifa..yepyep...but aeris is ok too...you need to do the speed square where youre on that rollercoaster thingy and you shoot the targets...i get so high of scores on those...its amazing!!!
Posted on: 2008/8/5 19:24
Top
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Show Off!
Joined: 2007/7/24
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Posts: 8413
i don't really like the blitzball games but it was alright i guess, kinda fun

i love the jecht shot!
_________________
Posted on: 2008/8/6 9:59
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
guest_Unregistered
Wow. o_o I never understood how to play blitzball.

Certain fan girls would like to see Cloud and Barret on a date. xD I like Barret, he reminds me a lot of Mr. T. And Avalanche is like the A-team. Besides that, I always end up on the date with Aeris. It felt suitable. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/8 20:09
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Wow. o_o I never understood how to play blitzball.

Certain fan girls would like to see Cloud and Barret on a date. xD I like Barret, he reminds me a lot of Mr. T. And Avalanche is like the A-team. Besides that, I always end up on the date with Aeris. It felt suitable. ^^


when you played....did you control the players yourself or did you make it com controlled...if you made it com-controlled...youre gonna lose every game...it plays horribly...always trying to break through 2-3 tackles at once an never gettin the opposition out of position for the defence splitting long pass..

i wonder if the conversation between cloud and barret would change....i wonder what they would talk about...because the conversation aeris has with cloud are aeris-business related...but barret wouldnt know anything about aeris' business...so i wonder..
Posted on: 2008/8/9 15:27
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Wow. o_o I never understood how to play blitzball.

Certain fan girls would like to see Cloud and Barret on a date. xD I like Barret, he reminds me a lot of Mr. T. And Avalanche is like the A-team. Besides that, I always end up on the date with Aeris. It felt suitable. ^^


when you played....did you control the players yourself or did you make it com controlled...if you made it com-controlled...youre gonna lose every game...it plays horribly...always trying to break through 2-3 tackles at once an never gettin the opposition out of position for the defence splitting long pass..

i wonder if the conversation between cloud and barret would change....i wonder what they would talk about...because the conversation aeris has with cloud are aeris-business related...but barret wouldnt know anything about aeris' business...so i wonder..


I can't recall what I did. I was like, 'Okay, I'll do this, this, and this!' And never knew what I was really doing. ^^: Though, I think I made it com-controlled.

I never watched the date scene between Barret and Cloud. But I just remembered something. I remember watching a bunch of funny FF7 videos, modifying the date scenes and other things as well. They're hilarious. You can find them here

Btw, your avatar is really nice. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/9 19:20
Top
  •  CodyC
      CodyC
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
UtadaNet Regular
Joined: 2008/8/2
A/S/L 16/male/kentucky
Posts: 25
I loved FFX! I really like the summons, but I never got blitzball either...
Posted on: 2008/8/9 19:45
Top
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...14>