Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
i hate FF XII...it's the only final fantasy i haven't finished during the playstation era...i don't like the battle system, the story, the characters... it's so frustrating for me, i haven't touch the game for almost a year, but i managed to finish ff x-2 twice, and crisis core thrice, oh and kingdom hearts 2 twice also...one on normal mode and the other on proud...the only thing i didn't like about ff x is the leveling system...it's somehow complicated although the rest of it is the best...ff VII doesn't have the best graphics but it sure does have the best characters...ff VIII is the love story of the group and ff IX is the combination of both, although not that epic...oh btw...i haven't played the other final fantasy before the playstation era, even the tactics and the anthology...

overall for me...
1. FF X
2. FF VII
3. FF VIII
4. FF IX
5. FF X-2

runner up is crisis core...gotta show some love for zach...=p
Posted on: 2009/1/10 8:02
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
some people said crisis core is stupid because whatever they do, zack still died... but to me, zack dying is part of the flow of the story... i am cool with it... i don't mean zack deserve to die, but i think the ending to crisis core is quite touching...

as for the cry of cloud when zack died, i think the Japanese version sounds better, the cry has the devastated feeling, but the English version, the cry just sounds like a 5 year old kid having his toy being snatched away...

anyway, it is just a cry/ shout/ scream, and i don't expect someone to cry/ shout/ scream like a rock star when a person dear to him just die protecting him...
Posted on: 2009/1/12 3:25
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
hahaha i am just playing FF8 on disc 2 only...

what?? Hahaha!!! but at least you can play some

huh only disc 2 why, FF8 i finish 3 times, first just finish without kill omega weapon, second using cheat for all card lol which is ruining the game but still not beat omega weapon , third one without cheat and beat CC club leader Quistis and also beat omega weapon. other ff I finish only once "crisis core" i don't play it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!after searching so many times I finally found FF8

ohh, and for the record I would never play KH because of Disney...I might play the ps3 one...but that's still unsure
Posted on: 2009/1/12 12:48
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!after searching so many times I finally found FF8

ohh, and for the record I would never play KH because of Disney...I might play the ps3 one...but that's still unsure

huh? you don't like Disney's characters? i think Disney characters are cute... You sounded so determined, "i WOULD NEVER play KH because of Disney"... Makes you sound like a Disney hater...
Posted on: 2009/1/12 17:44
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

huh? you don't like Disney's characters? i think Disney characters are cute... You sounded so determined, "i WOULD NEVER play KH because of Disney"... Makes you sound like a Disney hater...

@_@ I guess I sounded too harsh but I'm not too fond of Disney characters...I'm not a hater
Posted on: 2009/1/12 18:20
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

@_@ I guess I sounded too harsh but I'm not too fond of Disney characters...I'm not a hater

Disney too colorfull for me, only love a few of them
Posted on: 2009/1/13 4:55
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
@ GIGAcorrupt
i just think that your "would never" sounds like you hate Disney characters... lol

@ Swallowtail
I am not sure, but especially like Pooh Bear... hahahah

about Final Fantasy VIII, i completed once with everyone at lvl 100, all cards, beat Omega and completed all side quests... I totally kicked Ultimecia's ass...
Posted on: 2009/1/13 7:20
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
@ GIGAcorrupt
i just think that your "would never" sounds like you hate Disney characters... lol

@ Swallowtail
I am not sure, but especially like Pooh Bear... hahahah

about Final Fantasy VIII, i completed once with everyone at lvl 100, all cards, beat Omega and completed all side quests... I totally kicked Ultimecia's ass...

OMG macdan love pooh , ah ultimecia is an easy enemy no challenge at all I love FF VIII coz the story, all of them related somehow no matter how far they lived. I think The Ending Credit really cool it look like we the one who take the video camera
Posted on: 2009/1/14 19:10
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

OMG macdan love pooh , ah ultimecia is an easy enemy no challenge at all I love FF VIII coz the story, all of them related somehow no matter how far they lived. I think The Ending Credit really cool it look like we the one who take the video camera

yeah... haha... a few years back, my teacher commented that i look like pooh bear... lol

I think story wise, final fantasy 7 has the better one, as for final fantasy 8 i think it is more towards a love story...

i am more proud of myself for beating every WEAPON in final fantasy 7, i totally beat the crap out of Emerald and Ruby WEAPON... Some might think the WEAPONs are too easy, but more than 10 years ago, i beat them... considering i was so young...
Posted on: 2009/1/15 3:57
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
man i suck...the only weapon i've beaten is ultimate weapon in final fantasy VII...well, it's mandatory that you beat him because you can't progress through the story...
Posted on: 2009/1/15 4:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314>