Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CodyC wrote:
I loved FFX! I really like the summons, but I never got blitzball either...

I'm with you about the blitzball thing. xD I also really like the summons. My personal favorite aeons are Shiva and Anima. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/9 19:52
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

I can't recall what I did. I was like, 'Okay, I'll do this, this, and this!' And never knew what I was really doing. ^^: Though, I think I made it com-controlled.

I never watched the date scene between Barret and Cloud. But I just remembered something. I remember watching a bunch of funny FF7 videos, modifying the date scenes and other things as well. They're hilarious. You can find them here

Btw, your avatar is really nice. ^^

oh thanks for the avatar compliment...i have this matching siggy from hikkistation that i should put up on here as well...and love your siggy...epik high are going crazeee~!!!!
Posted on: 2008/8/9 20:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It's Epik High from eating too much sugar~ I found this while browsing around livejournal. Though, it's a temporal thing until I make some signature. And i'm afraid it's going to give people seizures, it goes too fast. xD
Posted on: 2008/8/9 20:50
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh sugar you say...ok...lol...and it is a little fast...tablo is going insane...if jj can handle it then i think its fine...and for this being a temporary siggy..hows the one you had a while back going? still there or is it finished? the one with the tv and all?
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh sugar you say...ok...lol...and it is a little fast...tablo is going insane...if jj can handle it then i think its fine...and for this being a temporary siggy..hows the one you had a while back going? still there or is it finished? the one with the tv and all?

Or it could be red bull or something else that causes uncontrollable movement? ^^

The one with Micky? I kinda forgot about that one. ._. And I was planning to do more with it. I recently cleared my pictures folder and don't have the PSD. file to edit. x-x But I'll probably make another animated one. I'm not sure if it's going to be with a television. But it's gonna be something. xD I need to practice around with Photoshop again. It might be Epik High or it might be Hikki. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

Or it could be red bull or something else that causes uncontrollable movement? ^^

The one with Micky? I kinda forgot about that one. ._. And I was planning to do more with it. I recently cleared my pictures folder and don't have the PSD. file to edit. x-x But I'll probably make another animated one. I'm not sure if it's going to be with a television. But it's gonna be something. xD I need to practice around with Photoshop again. It might be Epik High or it might be Hikki. ^^

urgh...oh well i guess then huh? lol oh then you should make one of each and use them on and off...but you might wanna keep this siggy for a while though...some users might like it....what tukutz is doing..what is he doing? some kind of sign language? haha
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

urgh...oh well i guess then huh? lol oh then you should make one of each and use them on and off...but you might wanna keep this siggy for a while though...some users might like it....what tukutz is doing..what is he doing? some kind of sign language? haha

True, the animated .gif is quite entertaining. Okay, then I'll make one for each. =D A Hikki sig for one month and Epik High for another month.

I don't have a clue what Tukutz is doing. But every time the camera slightly angles towards him, I start laughing. xD
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

True, the animated .gif is quite entertaining. Okay, then I'll make one for each. =D A Hikki sig for one month and Epik High for another month.

I don't have a clue what Tukutz is doing. But every time the camera slightly angles towards him, I start laughing. xD

cool...cant wait to see them...and back to see that odd siggy...who is that person behind tablo with the red hair? how strange
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Thanks~ And I don't really know, I been wondering as well. xD Well, i'm going to bed before I literally fall asleep on my laptop. x-x I was planning to go asleep, but then you came online and decided to stay up a bit longer. ^^

And we're going way off topic, are we? xD We went from blitzball/FF7 to Epik High.
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:25
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Thanks~ And I don't really know, I been wondering as well. xD Well, i'm going to bed before I literally fall asleep on my laptop. x-x I was planning to go asleep, but then you came online and decided to stay up a bit longer. ^^

And we're going way off topic, are we? xD We went from blitzball/FF7 to Epik High.

oh..im sorry...didnt mean to do that...but ok...i'll tlk to you another time then...ciao and this went way~ off topic...lets get it back on track

i love FFX...its the greatest ever!!! (there...back to as it was) lol
Posted on: 2008/8/9 21:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>