Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

 

 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CodyC
      CodyC
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
UtadaNet Regular
Joined: 2008/8/2
A/S/L 16/male/kentucky
Posts: 25
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

CodyC wrote:
I loved FFX! I really like the summons, but I never got blitzball either...


I'm with you about the blitzball thing. xD I also really like the summons. My personal favorite aeons are Shiva and Anima. ^^


I like Ixion and Valefeor (even if it dies to quick!)
I'd like to learn Al-Bhed and speak it to my friends
Posted on: 2008/8/11 10:36
Top
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Hikki Fanatic
Joined: 2008/4/10
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
Posts: 185
i'm currently playing ff8 on my psp... i thought the story is not that strong compared to ff7, but now, i think i like the story of squall, rinoa and the rest of the seeds, than cloud, aerith and the rest of the avalanches...

question! i'm on disc 3, trying not to go to lunatic pandora co'z i believe that if i go there, i wouldn't be able to get out anymore...is that right? and another thing, where can i get the energy crystals?...i need those to obtain the ultimate weapons for squall...please help!!=P
_________________
kimi to iu hikari ga watashi wo mitsukeru mayonakani...
Posted on: 2008/8/29 19:35
Top
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Addicted to Hikki
Joined: 2008/4/10
A/S/L 20/M/Singapore
Posts: 44
omg im a FF fanatic.. love FF ever since touching VII .. great storyline and gameplay for a 1997 game.. and graphics..
den i back track playin 2 - 6 and continued with 8,9,10,12.. din really like final fantasy 11 cuz its online and not really unique..
favourite FFs are VII, X, III and i kinda like 12.. juz waiting for XIII now =DD
Posted on: 2008/8/29 20:39
Top
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Moderator
Joined: 2008/6/13
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posts: 3286
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
i'm currently playing ff8 on my psp... i thought the story is not that strong compared to ff7, but now, i think i like the story of squall, rinoa and the rest of the seeds, than cloud, aerith and the rest of the avalanches...

question! i'm on disc 3, trying not to go to lunatic pandora co'z i believe that if i go there, i wouldn't be able to get out anymore...is that right? and another thing, where can i get the energy crystals?...i need those to obtain the ultimate weapons for squall...please help!!=P


I didn't know i can play ff 8 in PSP, I like that game too. Personnaly I take over 99 hours just to playing around not just finish it already.

And bout Energy Crystal, I think it from change from card into item, it was high level card or GF card I forgot. Use Quetzaqoalt ability forgot the ability name, was it Card or something. Sry that the thing I remembered, it was long time a go
_________________
Posted on: 2008/8/29 22:38
Top
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/7/19
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Posts: 1050
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
i'm currently playing ff8 on my psp... i thought the story is not that strong compared to ff7, but now, i think i like the story of squall, rinoa and the rest of the seeds, than cloud, aerith and the rest of the avalanches...

question! i'm on disc 3, trying not to go to lunatic pandora co'z i believe that if i go there, i wouldn't be able to get out anymore...is that right? and another thing, where can i get the energy crystals?...i need those to obtain the ultimate weapons for squall...please help!!=P


energy crystals... i remember i had the same problem too... if you are able to get to the previous save, durng the Easther (i forgot the spelling of city's name) invasion, at a certain area, there is a random encounter, where by the monster looks like a flying duck... with the looks of a duck and flying... defeat it and i think it drops energy crystal... i ran around and max out that item before i continue... Its a lot of hard work... but i think it is worth it, because i need energy crystals for Irvine's ammo also...

The other way is to Mod the card, Laguna card? cannot remember, it is a unique card if i am not wrong, and it is only for 10... so fighting those random monsters are more worth it...
_________________
Posted on: 2008/8/30 8:09
Top
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Moderator
Joined: 2008/6/13
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posts: 3286
Aaaaaa yes macdan now that I remember, that enemy look like the Boss when u go to tower of communication, just it have darker color. U can use Steal ability to stole item from that monster, the easy way to kill that monster make Squall HP red so he can use Renzokuken easily, just that simple to kill the monster, actually that monster u can see it standing in the upper road of Easter City.
_________________
Posted on: 2008/8/30 21:39
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
oh for people who're playing twelve..do you know how to get the sagittarius...i cant get it...its too hard..those unicorns in that area do too much damage...and how to get the tournesol...i saw this guy on youtube sell loot and get it..but there's obviously another way by story of the game to get it..care to share anyone?
Posted on: 2008/8/31 6:58
Top
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/7/19
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Posts: 1050
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh for people who're playing twelve..do you know how to get the sagittarius...i cant get it...its too hard..those unicorns in that area do too much damage...and how to get the tournesol...i saw this guy on youtube sell loot and get it..but there's obviously another way by story of the game to get it..care to share anyone?



I also played FFXII, but never manage to complete, because I'm not used to the new battle system, and couldn't understand the quickening theory...
_________________
Posted on: 2008/8/31 7:25
Top
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/3/1
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Posts: 1193
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh for people who're playing twelve..do you know how to get the sagittarius...i cant get it...its too hard..those unicorns in that area do too much damage...and how to get the tournesol...i saw this guy on youtube sell loot and get it..but there's obviously another way by story of the game to get it..care to share anyone?


to get sagittarius you gotta sell beastlord x3, moon ring x3 sagittarius gem x4...for tournesol you gotta sell gemsteel x3, empyreal soul x3, and serpentarius x3 .*it's what the game guide says*..the chances of finding them in chests are pretty slim...

I'm playing FF VII
Posted on: 2008/8/31 11:55
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh for people who're playing twelve..do you know how to get the sagittarius...i cant get it...its too hard..those unicorns in that area do too much damage...and how to get the tournesol...i saw this guy on youtube sell loot and get it..but there's obviously another way by story of the game to get it..care to share anyone?


to get sagittarius you gotta sell beastlord x3, moon ring x3 sagittarius gem x4...for tournesol you gotta sell gemsteel x3, empyreal soul x3, and serpentarius x3 .*it's what the game guide says*..the chances of finding them in chests are pretty slim...

I'm playing FF VII


thats what everyone said about finding the zodiac spear...the chances were slim in the temple...but i found it...there's gotta be some way to find it in chests if youre lucky and you know where to get them...i know where to go..but the monsters are too freakin strong...
Posted on: 2008/8/31 13:31
Top
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...14>