Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Can ask something, how 2 kill that Fat Esper FF XII under sewer of Rabanastre Kingdom( was it rabanastre? forgot) my HP drain faster even I used float. Its really annoying I'm trying used all the guide book tips, and always dead coz my HP drained.
Posted on: 2008/9/6 0:05
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
I've gone for too long. now i feel like i know no one.

anyway, i only played ff8 and ff7 (because if still stuck with a ps1, yo)

anyway, i pissed at ff7 cause my game jams at the end of disc 1 (cause it's old) and my ff8 game is stuck on the Ragnarok because my characters are damn low lvl (errr..10?)

i think squall is cute, but he's too emo to be my type.
Posted on: 2008/9/6 0:17
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Can ask something, how 2 kill that Fat Esper FF XII under sewer of Rabanastre Kingdom( was it rabanastre? forgot) my HP drain faster even I used float. Its really annoying I'm trying used all the guide book tips, and always dead coz my HP drained.

in the beginning...are you talking about that unicorn?...but when i come to fighting espers...i always trust my quickenings...chain those up and you those are deadly...get those long chains...ive gotten like 26 total on my chain and i beat this esper as soon as the battle started with that...have balthier strong...i just think him and ashe do the most damage for some reason...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 15:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Thank's but I 'm not really good with that quickening that R1 and waiting the next button open... my finger not fast punching R1. And Ether... that thing I cant buy it in store, I Just found it in map soo I just kept go back to the place that have ether item. Where is the place that I can buy ether.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 20:55
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/M/Singapore
anybody knows the release date of FFXIII? damn im so waiting for tht game.. and i hope they gon remake FFVII
Posted on: 2008/11/7 4:33
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
I've gone for too long. now i feel like i know no one.

anyway, i only played ff8 and ff7 (because if still stuck with a ps1, yo)

anyway, i pissed at ff7 cause my game jams at the end of disc 1 (cause it's old) and my ff8 game is stuck on the Ragnarok because my characters are damn low lvl (errr..10?)

i think squall is cute, but he's too emo to be my type.

i don't understand how do players get so far with a low level character...

I always over-train my characters... so that I can hold onto "ok" button and let them attack without having to worry about throwing potions or healing..
Posted on: 2008/11/7 6:52
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
see, i <3 final fantasy to pieces...but i'm hella broke so i only got Tactics Advance, III (for DS), X, X-2, and XII...and as of late, i definitely don't have time to play...

i think beating FFXII will be my last hardcore video game experience. but i have to wait until Christmas break when i'm back home to do it...
Posted on: 2008/11/7 8:48
  •  dumdumdilly
      dumdumdilly
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17,F,SG
Quote:

hefirius wrote:
anybody knows the release date of FFXIII? damn im so waiting for tht game.. and i hope they gon remake FFVII

they haven't announced it yet, but the demo of FFXIII will be on the FFVII Advent Children Complete (i think that's what it's called) Blu-ray disc. It's coming out in March 2009. they said it will be region free, but it's all in jap. hope that helps ;)

i'm waiting for final fantasy versus XIII xD

HALLELUJAH CHANCE! :D
Posted on: 2008/11/7 19:05
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

dumdumdilly wrote:
Quote:

hefirius wrote:

they haven't announced it yet, but the demo of FFXIII will be on the FFVII Advent Children Complete (i think that's what it's called) Blu-ray disc. It's coming out in March 2009. they said it will be region free, but it's all in jap. hope that helps ;)

i'm waiting for final fantasy versus XIII xD

Whoa wut??! There's gonna be an advent children complete disc!? I wonder wut it'll have...

I like the FF series too but i've only played XII, strangely enough. Mostly i only like VII cuz you know.. it's awesome and the best. Though i've never actually played it myself, i use to watch my friend play and i have a pretty good memory of the story. XII i think is pretty awesome too (its FAQ is still up on the "top 10 requested FAQs" on GameFaqs!) with all its beauty and interesting storyline. Haven't finished it yet with college in the way but i'll finish during christmas break!
Posted on: 2008/11/7 19:17
  •  dumdumdilly
      dumdumdilly
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17,F,SG
haha yeah, there will be. basically, it's just the advent children movie, plus extra scenes that wasn't shown the first time it was released.

and the ff13 demo too :D

HALLELUJAH CHANCE! :D
Posted on: 2008/11/7 19:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...14>