Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!after searching so many times I finally found FF8

ohh, and for the record I would never play KH because of Disney...I might play the ps3 one...but that's still unsure

huh? you don't like Disney's characters? i think Disney characters are cute... You sounded so determined, "i WOULD NEVER play KH because of Disney"... Makes you sound like a Disney hater...

@_@ I guess I sounded too harsh but I'm not too fond of Disney characters...I'm not a hater

No you're not being harsh lol there are many people I'm sure who aren't too fond of Disney characters but I thought the mixture of Final Fantasy characters (and of course Sora, Riku, Kairi and the rest who weren't in the FF series) was very cute.

I'm off the topic a bit but is anyone excited for Final Fantasy 13? Which one do you prefer? FF13 or FF13 versus (or even FF13 Agito)?
Posted on: 2009/1/24 21:24
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
man i suck...the only weapon i've beaten is ultimate weapon in final fantasy VII...well, it's mandatory that you beat him because you can't progress through the story...
Posted on: 2009/1/15 4:37
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

OMG macdan love pooh , ah ultimecia is an easy enemy no challenge at all I love FF VIII coz the story, all of them related somehow no matter how far they lived. I think The Ending Credit really cool it look like we the one who take the video camera

yeah... haha... a few years back, my teacher commented that i look like pooh bear... lol

I think story wise, final fantasy 7 has the better one, as for final fantasy 8 i think it is more towards a love story...

i am more proud of myself for beating every WEAPON in final fantasy 7, i totally beat the crap out of Emerald and Ruby WEAPON... Some might think the WEAPONs are too easy, but more than 10 years ago, i beat them... considering i was so young...
Posted on: 2009/1/15 3:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
@ GIGAcorrupt
i just think that your "would never" sounds like you hate Disney characters... lol

@ Swallowtail
I am not sure, but especially like Pooh Bear... hahahah

about Final Fantasy VIII, i completed once with everyone at lvl 100, all cards, beat Omega and completed all side quests... I totally kicked Ultimecia's ass...

OMG macdan love pooh , ah ultimecia is an easy enemy no challenge at all I love FF VIII coz the story, all of them related somehow no matter how far they lived. I think The Ending Credit really cool it look like we the one who take the video camera
Posted on: 2009/1/14 19:10
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
@ GIGAcorrupt
i just think that your "would never" sounds like you hate Disney characters... lol

@ Swallowtail
I am not sure, but especially like Pooh Bear... hahahah

about Final Fantasy VIII, i completed once with everyone at lvl 100, all cards, beat Omega and completed all side quests... I totally kicked Ultimecia's ass...
Posted on: 2009/1/13 7:20
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!after searching so many times I finally found FF8

ohh, and for the record I would never play KH because of Disney...I might play the ps3 one...but that's still unsure

huh? you don't like Disney's characters? i think Disney characters are cute... You sounded so determined, "i WOULD NEVER play KH because of Disney"... Makes you sound like a Disney hater...

@_@ I guess I sounded too harsh but I'm not too fond of Disney characters...I'm not a hater

Disney too colorfull for me, only love a few of them
Posted on: 2009/1/13 4:55
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Posted on: 2009/1/12 18:20
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Posted on: 2009/1/12 17:44
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
hahaha i am just playing FF8 on disc 2 only...

what?? Hahaha!!! but at least you can play some

huh only disc 2 why, FF8 i finish 3 times, first just finish without kill omega weapon, second using cheat for all card lol which is ruining the game but still not beat omega weapon , third one without cheat and beat CC club leader Quistis and also beat omega weapon. other ff I finish only once "crisis core" i don't play it.

Posted on: 2009/1/12 12:48
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
some people said crisis core is stupid because whatever they do, zack still died... but to me, zack dying is part of the flow of the story... i am cool with it... i don't mean zack deserve to die, but i think the ending to crisis core is quite touching...

as for the cry of cloud when zack died, i think the Japanese version sounds better, the cry has the devastated feeling, but the English version, the cry just sounds like a 5 year old kid having his toy being snatched away...

anyway, it is just a cry/ shout/ scream, and i don't expect someone to cry/ shout/ scream like a rock star when a person dear to him just die protecting him...
Posted on: 2009/1/12 3:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...14>