Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Who else is a Final Fantasy fanatic?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
i hate FF XII...it's the only final fantasy i haven't finished during the playstation era...i don't like the battle system, the story, the characters... it's so frustrating for me, i haven't touch the game for almost a year, but i managed to finish ff x-2 twice, and crisis core thrice, oh and kingdom hearts 2 twice also...one on normal mode and the other on proud...the only thing i didn't like about ff x is the leveling system...it's somehow complicated although the rest of it is the best...ff VII doesn't have the best graphics but it sure does have the best characters...ff VIII is the love story of the group and ff IX is the combination of both, although not that epic...oh btw...i haven't played the other final fantasy before the playstation era, even the tactics and the anthology...

overall for me...
1. FF X
2. FF VII
3. FF VIII
4. FF IX
5. FF X-2

runner up is crisis core...gotta show some love for zach...=p
Posted on: 2009/1/10 8:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Eerrr actually i'm not playing KH until finish, I only watch my brother to play it and just love watching it
Posted on: 2009/1/10 4:40
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omg who wouldn't want to play KH!!!!
Posted on: 2009/1/9 0:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

itana1 wrote:
really, cause youre missing a lot for not playing KH. its a really good game, esp kh2Quote:

Kaintzel wrote:
FF i played but KH i only bought just 4 collection never gonna play it.

The reason why I dont play KH cos its too colorful really not my style.... just want to listen her song that's it.
Posted on: 2009/1/8 21:23
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
wow gratz
Posted on: 2009/1/6 19:11
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i actually beat XII before i knew that i really beat it...that one was one i really enjoyed...gameplay was smooth..because im not very patient when it comes to loading screens...seeing that totally omitted kept me glued to that game until i beat it...i thought it was too short though...i managed 40 hours but nothing really to keep me going...no REAL sidequests...the weapons were totally just an option...i beat the game without getting any of the best ones..and besides their too complicated to get anyways..theyre not guaranteed to be in the chests theyre supposed to be in so i said screw it...just a waste of time
Posted on: 2009/1/6 19:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
hahaha i am just playing FF8 on disc 2 only...

what?? Hahaha!!! but at least you can play some

huh only disc 2 why, FF8 i finish 3 times, first just finish without kill omega weapon, second using cheat for all card lol which is ruining the game but still not beat omega weapon , third one without cheat and beat CC club leader Quistis and also beat omega weapon. other ff I finish only once "crisis core" i don't play it.
Posted on: 2009/1/6 5:45
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Cecil, i kinda agree with you, i did not complete FFXII, i think the battle system isn't very good... to me, i still prefer FFVII
Posted on: 2009/1/6 3:59
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
Quote:

Mikki wrote:
I like Final Fantasy, but I'm not sure I should be saying that because the only FF game I've ever really played is FFX. I've seen parts of the others on the internet, and I've watched the movies and understand well most of FF7 games from what I've seen and read, but I've never actually played the games.

Final Fantasy X is my third favourite final fantasy so you arnt missing much :P though you're missing so much at the same time(if that makes sense)

FF II(VI if you're from America) was such an incredible story

FFIX knocked my proverbial socks off when i played it and actually made me cry a few times(very funny and emotional like FFX)

FFVII got a ton of Hype and it was a great game but its not the best imo...though it is a wonderful game

FFVIII was your typical romance...the game was incredibly easy but you kinda fall in love with your characters in a FF game...and it keeps you interested till the end.

FFX was such a wonderful piece of art, so much raw emotion and so many twists the game play was true to what we saw years ago in FF1 and its ending was fantastic...until FFX-2 came out and destroyed the perfect ending to an incredible game...hell they even destroyed the battle system...Yuna and Rikku two characters that had been so much fun turned into pop singing retards and they added a butch chick...horrible horrible sequel.

FFVII Crisis Core was so much fun i could hardly set it down...the hack n slash style of KH mixed with Zack such a Lovable dude with Angeal...and even though i knew the end result of the story...it was ok cause in the end i cried like i always do when i see the last video and hear the song :P

FFXII is hardly worth mentioning with a crappy half Real time half Turn base battle system that only annoyed me cause i could not relax or get into it...and then the story which seemed like George Lucas wrote, because it has your roguesh Pirate(Obviously Han Solo) his Traveling buddy a large bunny(instead of Chewbaca) your Princess who is against the "Empire"(Leia) and your home town blond haired blue eyed boy from a desert town who gets dragged into a mission to save the princess after a loved one is killed by the empire(...Luke Skywalker)...and if thats not enough you rescue the princess from a space craft titled the ifrit(Death Star) which after the rescue explodes in a cinematic view that might have been cool if i wasnt watching a crappy remake of STAR WARS!!!!!

Anyhow

FFVI(III if you're in america) Was a fun game filled with mech suits which made it interesting and we got to see alot of summons and different spells so it was good also...

my point is Square Enix has gone way down hill and if they screw the proverbial pooch on this one im probably going to call it quits on the entire final fantasy series(Except the classics mind you)

P.S. FFI & II were both very fun also worthy of mentioning for sure gogo 8 bit programming

Posted on: 2009/1/5 20:40
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
I like Final Fantasy, but I'm not sure I should be saying that because the only FF game I've ever really played is FFX. I've seen parts of the others on the internet, and I've watched the movies and understand well most of FF7 games from what I've seen and read, but I've never actually played the games.
Posted on: 2009/1/5 20:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>