Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: utadanet....dying?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
ahhhh I missed so much already!
well I think a lot of people (like someone said earlier) are just on vacation right now since it's summer...and yeah. Cause I haven't been on here in like I dunno 2 weeks or a month lol cause the internet doesn't always work and there's too much to do in NY!! xDDDD

Posted on: 2008/7/16 17:18
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Lol. UN has been dying since the spammers entered the websites forums.
Posted on: 2008/7/17 0:12
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Maybe we need something new on the site. Something other than forums might keep people coming back to the site, but also might keep them from posting anything.
Posted on: 2008/7/17 8:58
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I feel like these threads and the conversations have become pretty horrible. I check the site when I'm waiting for something to load or patch or whatever, so it's like two or three times a day...there's just nothing to talk about.

The thing that's frustrating is that a couple people have posted really good threads, and they get burried by a bunch of crap. Random threads are okay, I guess, but if you don't have anything to say in threads that are relevent to the site, you should go on Gaia and talk to twelve year old girls that abuse the ellipsis and wish they were anime characters. And let's be honest, the exchange that goes on in our random threads is pretty bad. Does anyone here actually think they're fun? I don't have fun in them, personally.
Posted on: 2008/7/17 12:01
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
...yeah, you're right about that
Posted on: 2008/7/17 21:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I feel like these threads and the conversations have become pretty horrible. I check the site when I'm waiting for something to load or patch or whatever, so it's like two or three times a day...there's just nothing to talk about.

The thing that's frustrating is that a couple people have posted really good threads, and they get burried by a bunch of crap. Random threads are okay, I guess, but if you don't have anything to say in threads that are relevent to the site, you should go on Gaia and talk to twelve year old girls that abuse the ellipsis and wish they were anime characters. And let's be honest, the exchange that goes on in our random threads is pretty bad. Does anyone here actually think they're fun? I don't have fun in them, personally.

im pretty guilty about this.... esp. when i post tagalog replies.. sorry
Posted on: 2008/7/18 10:42
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Well, I was probably a little harsh. There's nothing wrong with random threads, but it sucks when they get bumped over the good stuff.
Posted on: 2008/7/18 18:29
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
YAYYY SHE'S BACK!!!

have you guys checked her messages?? Wish there was a picture of her, but seeing kuma-chan is also nice XD
Posted on: 2008/7/18 21:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Wow I haven't posted in a while...

Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

I completely agree with this.
I still visit here frequently, but I haven't had a really good reason to bother logging in
Posted on: 2008/7/18 22:01
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
She has probably been in New York talking to people... You never know though...

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/7/18 22:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>