Gatsby

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Gatsby
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Hmmm just wondering, has anyone heard of/used Gatsby Moving Rubber? It's like hair wax made for guys...except I don't care, I use one of the waxes too since it works for my shorter layers lol. xP

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/jing11/Movingrubberhairstyles.jpg

There's a new yellow one too called Nuance Motion I think...I only bought the green one (Air Rise) cause it's the only kind I would use. Plus they're expensive...like $12 per wax thing in a small container. I was so dang lucky, normally I would NEVER be able to buy it because not many stores in the US sell Gatsby. (made in Japan) lol I just happened to see it in this store in Flushing called Starside Drugs. I was like OMG I MUST BUY ONE!!! sooo yeahhh. xDDDD

Posted on: 2008/7/16 18:31
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Gatsby
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Ahah. I use something kind of like that.
Posted on: 2008/7/17 12:12
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
If you live in LA you can buy them at K-town and I think Little Tokyo.

I have three boxes of them that I got from Hong Kong.(Compared to the U.S, they're only like 5-6 bucks) I only used half a box so far.
Posted on: 2008/7/17 16:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
can u guys help me buy 1 and order it to me?? xDD
Posted on: 2008/7/21 1:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
oh no, gatsby.

whenever i hear gatsby i think of the song "I can give you, gatsby~ gatsby~ gatsby~"...

and takuya kimura. because he's been appearing in the japanese gatsby ads that have been showing throughout singapore.

i never thought gatsby wouldn't be available in US. they are like...$8 a box here in singapore?

if you didn't live so far i'll airmail it to you.
Posted on: 2008/7/21 4:27
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
well gatsby is really expensive here in the phils.. only the rich have it... but we often us P3-gel/wax hehehehe!... if i calculate P3.. it costs... $o.06 ,.. (if im right....)
Posted on: 2008/7/21 9:24
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I have difficulty styling my Asian hair. I picked up a product in a Chinese mall that was toted to be more affordable and more effective than Gatsby. I hope that it is so..

I have to go through my TeaTree Oil creme and D:Fi hair wax first. I think that I need my hair cut again.. really, really layered out...

I can't seem to get my locks to stay UP unless I use a ton of hairspray. I like the anime-look.
Posted on: 2008/7/22 12:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
yeah, the Gatsby waxes probably don't do too much for your hair unless you have a lot of different length layers. I now have a ton of short layers but it actually makes my hair FLAT ! maybe cause I'm not supposed to use it after I tease my hair?? @____@ and the hairspray I use sucks so bad. I need like, got2b blasting freeze or whatever lol.

Posted on: 2008/7/24 8:43
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
"Don't tease your hair!"

I thought everyone knew that! I just looked at my hair and the shortest layer is at least 10 cm long.

Arg. I really need to get it cut! I wish I lived in a big city again. I can't trust these small town white folk'l with my hair. They screw it up every time.

My sister has offered to help me layer my hair. I'll probably let her try ... I figure she can't be worse than these guys.

Wish me well.
Posted on: 2008/7/29 8:34
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
im currently using the pink moving rubber

holding power is only so-so
Posted on: 2008/7/29 11:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>