Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  Any nightmare dream experienced in your life?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Any nightmare dream experienced in your life?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well I have, I'm still elementary school at 4th grade that time. That night I remembered I was on swamp and a thing I don't know what is it more like zombie maybe, with a huge scythe on that thing hand walk to me and all I can do was only stared at it, I couldn't move, my feet feel numb and I cant breath and I awake when I scream outloud all my family awake coz my scream. Darn it I hate that time well actually my house that time near a swamp too.
Any how have u ever experienced that kinda nightmare dream?
Posted on: 2008/7/21 20:34
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: Any nightmare dream experienced in your life?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
I had a nightmare a few weeks ago :O It really creeped me out. :P

It was me and four friends who somehow ended up in a rectangular room with almost nothing in it. There was two trees, but they stood in.. hmm. if you would cut the room in half you would get one tree in each part. In front of one of these trees there was an object looking like a balance beam. Suddenly there was a man there, with long sharp teeth in a creepy grin, black/red crazy hair and with a crazy look in his eyes. You could just call him crazy :P. Anyway, he started to run after us, and somewhat this became a game, where the one who were taken first would be the first to die. Though, you were allowed to be taken three times before you had to sit by the wall waiting for the game to end. We panicked, of course, and ran in every direction, and the one who he headed after first was... me. He took me once, twice, and after a few minutes, he took me a third time. He pointed at the wall and I sat down, took up my mobile phone and started writing SMS to my sister. I wrote something like "I'm soon gonna die, there's nothing I can do to prevent it. Tell everyone I love them. I love you.". And when I sat there the time seemed to have stopped. I was just thinking about "I'm gonna die soon. And then my friends will die too".. And I got really irritated that I couldn't do anything (there weren't any doors to the room either, so we couldn't get out).

One by one my friends joined me at the wall, and finally there was only one left whome the crazy guy hadn't caught. She was really tired, and the crazy guy didn't look sweaty at all, he more like had a lot of energy left, like he had just started running or something. He was just playing with her, running up in her back and wheezed in her neck and stuff, just to make her panic. Finally he caught her, and dragged her to the wall. Then he slowly looked around, counted us, and his eyes met mine. He pointed at me and said "you first." And then when he got hold of my arm and pulled me into a standing position....... I woke up.

I noticed that my Harry Potter talking book was playing on the comp and somehow I think my brain wrote this dream and that the crazy guy would be a twisted version of Lord Voldemort. Anyway, the worst part was when I wrote the SMS to my sister, I think. I remember very clear how my heart felt broken and down because I wouldn't be able to see my sister and family again. T_T
Posted on: 2008/7/23 0:51
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Whenever i have the flu or some serious cold, I get the same nightmare.. Everytime i'm seriously sick.

It's all chaotic and usually revolves around the theme of death and the thot of losing loved ones.
Posted on: 2008/7/23 13:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
That's a really freaky nightmare, ayebunny! D: I have several dreams EVERY DAY, so it's hard to remember them all...But I do have a really memorable nightmare I had when I was 4. And ever since then, I usually dream that nightmare again almost every year. x____x

(Okay so when I had this dream, I had still lived in South Carolina at the time, so that's why this nightmare took place specifically there.)

I was just a little girl inside the house and my parents and brother weren't home. But in the dream, not only was I the girl, but I also seemed to be somebody else (idk, a camera man? lol because I could see myself in the house from a distance. Anyway, there was a good guy with like brown hair, and a bad guy who was younger with blond hair. First the good guy was like "COME WITH ME" and I thought he was a creep or something, and then like the bad guy suddenly popped up and then the house literally ripped/crumbled in half. (wtf !) yeah......and then the good guy magically got a pistol and shot the bad guy but the bad guy didn't die and somehow he killed the good guy. So then I started running out of the house, but I'm not sure how I did because the house was half broken...I think I jumped out from the second story of the house. And then I was running as fast as I could and I didn't see him chasing me and I was tired already by the time I reached the mailbox. I looked back and he wasn't there so I took a short break. Then that guy magically popped up next to me. And I was like oh crap and then he shot me, and I died and before I died, I turned into Goldilocks (HAHAHAHA??)...and I melted into a puddle of golden/metallic liquid. And even though I died, I seemed to be alive because I could still see him!! And that's when a school bus suddenly arrived and he jumped in the school bus and escaped.

It actually seems kinda funny but it was so weird lol!! And almost every year I get this dream/nightmare, I also seem to be getting slightly older but never the actual age I am at the time...So if I dreamed it when I was 10, I would be maybe 7 in the dream. Always takes place at my old house in South Carolina though. Weiiirddd.

Posted on: 2008/7/24 8:55
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I had this one dream it started out very interesting...A group of archaeologists and myself was traveling in a desert. All of a sudden a group of alien monsters attacked us. We tried to fight them off and escaped. We realized we were lost, but in front of us stood a gigantic temple. I heard whispers deep within the temple as I stood outside. It said," Inside lies the destruction of the world." I think about this dream everynight before I go to sleep hoping I can finish from where I left off...
Posted on: 2008/7/24 12:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic