Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  What do you hope for or hope to see on Utada's new album?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: What do you hope for or hope to see on Utada's new album?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/Female/Tallahassee, FL
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
I dunno.. Am I the only one to really like exodus?

but I can agree that the sound is different, but I guess it has to be as she is singing about other stuff than in her Japanese songs...

I hope the CD will sell, she deserves to be known in the US as well. But I also hope that she's producing music she wants to, not music that are sounding like every other song on the radio.

Well.... You are not alone... hahaha... I like the album also.. I listened to all the songs, but actually prefered a few songs like devil inside, exodus '04, kremlin dusk, Easy Breezy, and About me... those are the songs that I listened to... a lot
sweet! start i club? well yeah, I think that the best songs from that CD is Animato, YMMWTBAM, Kremlin Dusk, Devil Inside and Exodus

I thought Exodus was really good too. I was addicted to Exodus 04, YMMWTBAM, Kremlin Dusk, and Hotel Lobby for the longest. Its still better than anything on the radio here in America.
Posted on: 2008/8/14 16:02
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Have you guys heard the YMMW2BAM Bloodshy and Avant mix from the UK version of Exodus? It's Brilliant.

Exodus was the first Hikki album i bought and i love every minute of it! My faveourite is Hotel Lobby. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! The Fluximation enhances the song too, IMO.

I would like to see Sactuary on the new cd (of course), some more ballads, Maybe some of her covers (Boulevarde of Broken Dreams, Take on me Etc.) and just some more Hikki magic!

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/8/21 10:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i would like more dance type hahaha
Posted on: 2008/8/21 10:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123