<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: COME ON GUYS!!!!
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
this forum has so little people, sometimes i had to wait for a day or two to get replies

and btw, ks is already gone, he went to sano's forum

even my little chicken isn't here
Posted on: 2008/7/29 11:18
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
He appeared again JJ.
Posted on: 2008/7/29 15:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yes he has 0.0

i'm so proud of him =)
Posted on: 2008/7/29 17:59
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
little chicken?
Posted on: 2008/7/31 20:01
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
this forum has so little people, sometimes i had to wait for a day or two to get replies

and btw, ks is already gone, he went to sano's forum

even my little chicken isn't here

im back jj...well...sorta...i went thinking you'd take a step with me to hikkistation but you didnt budge one bit(i still go there though)but...i guess i can help to try and keep this going until summer ends....i think i can be on more and more then anyways so...yea...i'll do what i can..
Posted on: 2008/8/1 19:46
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
you're back then...
Posted on: 2008/8/1 19:49
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
kinda like more half and half...i still support .:hikki:.'s site very much...but i cant ditch this site as i almost did..i apologize for that...the first hikki site where i was welcomed by tons of supporters around..not bullied or talked to like crap (because most regulars on sites pick on the new users) i just couldnt do it...
Posted on: 2008/8/1 19:57
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
kinda like more half and half...i still support .:hikki:.'s site very much...but i cant ditch this site as i almost did..i apologize for that...the first hikki site where i was welcomed by tons of supporters around..not bullied or talked to like crap (because most regulars on sites pick on the new users) i just couldnt do it...

Hey, KS? what's your username under Hikistation?

ohh...and chi's still arround here from time to time...it just takes her a while
Posted on: 2008/8/1 20:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

ohh...and chi's still arround here from time to time...it just takes her a while

oh right...sorry im kayoko on hikkistation...i didnt want the same name on as i did on here...its more stressful to remember two names rather than one..but i was wanting to change my name on u-net for quite some time...but seeing that my name stuck to everyone already...i just stayed with it and changed on hikkistation...you'll see me on every now and then...not daily as i used to...
Posted on: 2008/8/2 20:18
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

oh right...sorry im kayoko on hikkistation...i didnt want the same name on as i did on here...its more stressful to remember two names rather than one..but i was wanting to change my name on u-net for quite some time...but seeing that my name stuck to everyone already...i just stayed with it and changed on hikkistation...you'll see me on every now and then...not daily as i used to...

well, you have a very catchy username I just started being active on hikkistation XD...I'm under the same username...It has become a bother for me to use different names so I just use the same one. Well, I'll see you arround KS...or should I say Kayoko?
Posted on: 2008/8/2 22:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>