12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikkifan75
      Hikkifan75
New kingdom hearts games?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / male / US
I'm a big fan of KH and I was wondering if any one knew if new games are coming out.

~Lucas and Claus~
Posted on: 2008/7/29 20:45
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: New kingdom hearts games?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I think the next one will be released on PSP... and KH3 will also be release on PS3, i'm not sure when though... I definitely hope that both the theme songs will be sang by Hikki
Posted on: 2008/7/30 6:12
  •  Courgeto
      Courgeto
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L ?/?/?
awwww come on!! they just have to be on the psp and the ps3
Posted on: 2008/7/30 10:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
ive watched the full trailer of KH3.. coz kingdom hearts is my research paper for school ..(cool huh?hehe!).... and i was really amazed about the graphics and animations! but i wonder who was the characters there... coa i dont have a PS1.2.3 and i only read KH1,2 mangas.. anybody has an idea???
Posted on: 2008/7/30 10:33
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
ive watched the full trailer of KH3.. coz kingdom hearts is my research paper for school ..(cool huh?hehe!).... and i was really amazed about the graphics and animations! but i wonder who was the characters there... coa i dont have a PS1.2.3 and i only read KH1,2 mangas.. anybody has an idea???

Its pretty cool that you can choose what you want to do for research, over here...... research topics are fixed.. and it sucks... lol

What do you mean by who were the characters? you mean in the trailer or the characters in KH1 and KH2? They were Sora and Kairi
Posted on: 2008/7/31 7:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

Its pretty cool that you can choose what you want to do for research, over here...... research topics are fixed.. and it sucks... lol

What do you mean by who were the characters? you mean in the trailer or the characters in KH1 and KH2? They were Sora and Kairi

]

yeah i know them hehe!. but im refering to the 3 characters of kingdom hearts 3.. the blue-colored-hair, the brown one.. and the other who looks like roxas
Posted on: 2008/7/31 9:25
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

]

yeah i know them hehe!. but im refering to the 3 characters of kingdom hearts 3.. the blue-colored-hair, the brown one.. and the other who looks like roxas

actually thats not the kingdom hearts 3, SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
its a derivative of kingdom hearts called "Birth by sleep" the 3 characters are terra, aqua, Ven. Square is doing i believe 3 derivatives, one is "birth by sleep"for the psp, "358/2" is for the nintendo ds and "coded" for a cell phone. >:3
Posted on: 2008/7/31 11:22
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm pretty sure that if KH3 comes out is gonna be on PS3 cuz the graphic is just amazing
Posted on: 2008/7/31 19:37
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I believe the 3 people in the brith by sleep trailer are the other 3 keybladers before Sora? i am not sure of the story either... i missed out the one on another console other than ps2... i think it was Chains of Memory...
Posted on: 2008/8/2 9:05
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i nevered played chain of memory.....

i want to tho.... =/
Posted on: 2008/8/2 9:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>