About You
  Hiiiii!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hiiiii!
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
hello there. I'm macky. welcome to UN ahhh ...!!! what a cute baby can I take her along with me? no, I'm just kidding.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/8/6 2:13
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Welcome to the message board.
Posted on: 2008/8/6 9:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
welcome to the family abunai
Posted on: 2008/8/6 9:44
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted on: 2008/8/6 13:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:
I read that hide was supposed to tour with Marylin Manson when he formed ZILCH (that's the reason Manson had Pink & Black hair when "The Dope Show" came out, after hide passed away).

but yeah, Hot Topic I think Stocks "Withering to Death", -maybe- "Vulgar", and their latest cd "Agitated Screams of Maggots"

I know Hikki worked with Timbaland on a couple of her songs on the "Exodus" album, but I just think that the sound and lyrics in general weren't right for the pop U.S. market, even though it's a good cd. She needs something extra-super-catchy to make it over here. Like Britney or Miley stuff or something.

It is really awesome that Japanese artists are getting so much exposure here (DeG has an enormous fanbase here already, and in other countries 'cuz of their success. They now have a website in English), but at the same time, I'm a little jealous too. Like the secret's been let out.... you know? lol

First off,welcome to utadanet XD and your baby loooks soooo cute :3
And i agree with you of what you said, but the sad thing is that hot topic sell shoxx more pricier than kinokuniya which sucks...since i buy it every month at kinokuniya for only $11 or 12 but oh well. And yaa i do feel like they are letting out the secret about jrock and in generally japanese music, but at the same time its cool, since they are able to have tours and concerts XD
Hey do you hear any other jrock music artist? X3

yeah, i love me some X, Miyavi, Diru, Kana, Malice Mizer, Gackt, Luna Sea, Hyde, Aikawa Nanase (one of my favs), Due le Quartz, and Silver Ash (they're chinese, but I think they broke up, not too sure)! I've kind of fallen out of the loop though. It's so hard to keep track of japanese music now that i'm always busy. i don't have anything new on my ipod, just stuff from before i moved to arizona lol.

thanks guys! yeah, my baby is tons of fun right now. She's always always happy and smiles and she's friendly with everybody. i got lucky with her haha ^_^ The guys at my work are always asking about her, my boss said I have to bring her by tomorrow so I can pick up my check. lolz
Posted on: 2008/8/6 19:05
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Just wanna say welcome aboard, plz dont take personal any word we say, we were insane bout Hikki here . and your baby so KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Posted on: 2008/8/6 20:47
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
Quote:

abunai wrote:
yeah, i love me some X, Miyavi, Diru, Kana, Malice Mizer, Gackt, Luna Sea, Hyde, Aikawa Nanase (one of my favs), Due le Quartz, and Silver Ash (they're chinese, but I think they broke up, not too sure)! I've kind of fallen out of the loop though. It's so hard to keep track of japanese music now that i'm always busy. i don't have anything new on my ipod, just stuff from before i moved to arizona lol.

thanks guys! yeah, my baby is tons of fun right now. She's always always happy and smiles and she's friendly with everybody. i got lucky with her haha ^_^ The guys at my work are always asking about her, my boss said I have to bring her by tomorrow so I can pick up my check. lolz

Hey abunai, where in Arizona do you live? I myself live in Flagstaff. I love Flagstaff.

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/8/6 21:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
ahhh! i lived in phoenix (all over)! i miss it so much... really, i'd give anything to back in AZ.

I remember after I moved to phoenix, my ex and i took a trip to flagstaff, but we weren't thinking. i had on a tank top and some sweat-pants capris or whatever and he was just wearing jeans and a t shirt. lmao it was like 90 in phoenix and maybe 10 in flagstaff haha
Posted on: 2008/8/6 22:46
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
BWAHAHAHAHA! I love it when people from Phoenix show up in the winter! Its always funny. Did you notice people walking around in parkas and shorts? Cause we do that here.

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/8/7 22:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
dude it was october! lmao

and no i never saw that... thats funny!
Posted on: 2008/8/9 11:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>