Poster Thread
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Blood Donor
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

yea there is...there's a clinic right outside the neighborhood from where i live...there's always people standing outside early in the morning...always looking for a way to make cash...

isn't "donating" for cash an illegal activity? it seeems like they are doing it openly?
Posted on: 2008/8/14 9:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

yea there is...there's a clinic right outside the neighborhood from where i live...there's always people standing outside early in the morning...always looking for a way to make cash...

isn't "donating" for cash an illegal activity? it seeems like they are doing it openly?

I still dont understand what thing their donating [plasma] whats that, which part inside u'r body their donating
Posted on: 2008/8/15 4:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
my understanding of plasma is, Blood is a cell and plasma is the liquid that they sit in. I thought most of your blood was acualy plasma. How you donate your plasma i don't know, i thought they separated them afterwards, by spinning the blood till the cells go to the bottom. Then extracting the plasma from from the tube when all the blood cells are at the bottom. why they do this i don't know. Although i heard that plasma transfusions work the oposit. AB can donate to everyone and O recieves from everyone.
Posted on: 2008/8/15 6:22
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
well... i only know plamas got something to do with blood... lol
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:32
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
my understanding of plasma is, Blood is a cell and plasma is the liquid that they sit in. I thought most of your blood was acualy plasma. How you donate your plasma i don't know, i thought they separated them afterwards, by spinning the blood till the cells go to the bottom. Then extracting the plasma from from the tube when all the blood cells are at the bottom. why they do this i don't know. Although i heard that plasma transfusions work the oposit. AB can donate to everyone and O recieves from everyone.

Wow thanks 4 the info, BTW is it legal in u'r country
Posted on: 2008/8/15 20:50
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
"Donating" for money... I think it just defeats the purpose of donation itself, so i think it is illegal anywhere
Posted on: 2008/8/15 20:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

kbomb wrote:

Wow thanks 4 the info, BTW is it legal in u'r country

Hmmm... I don't know if it's illegal, also i don't know of anyplace here where you can reciever money for giving blood or plasma.
Posted on: 2008/8/17 15:35
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hey... it somehows got me thinking, if it's legal, would you "donate" for the money?
Posted on: 2008/8/17 23:04
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
hey... it somehows got me thinking, if it's legal, would you "donate" for the money?

Hmm never thought bout that coz I donate my blood coz I love it not coz I want money or something like that. It just i'm like what I'am doin, well thing that I can do right now
Posted on: 2008/8/18 22:05
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
i do a blood test every half a year, an reports shows that i have a healthy blood... but i never donate blood before... or never donate plasma before...

But it is completely illegal to do that in my country i think, because i have not seen anyone do it before... I think even it is legal... i would not do that either.. lol
Posted on: 2008/8/19 9:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>