Re: Blood Donor
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
well yea but how we gonna figure out if the medicine works with out a test subject?? then we be all dead right now by germs and stuff

Well like we always see on tv, they use white mouse 4 the test subject. I dont know I saw they use chimp n other animal, well is that against animal rights if PETA saw that they will soo mad

well its betta using it on human first lolz

who wanna be the guinea pig, that will be crazy thing to do
Posted on: 2008/9/1 20:37
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I think human has a different structure or something than animals... it would be hard to get a animal result compared to a human on... especially the dosage? must be very proportionate, i guess...
Posted on: 2008/9/2 5:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I think human has a different structure or something than animals... it would be hard to get a animal result compared to a human on... especially the dosage? must be very proportionate, i guess...

That's why they used Ape, coz their DNA almost match with human, sad to see them as an guinea pig
Posted on: 2008/9/3 2:46
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

That's why they used Ape, coz their DNA almost match with human, sad to see them as an guinea pig

You could go and stand in for them... jk jk..
Posted on: 2008/9/3 6:29
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

You could go and stand in for them... jk jk..

I dont have guts to do that
Posted on: 2008/9/5 5:40
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I don't want to try out things for them and be another test subject... but it will be interesting to one day look at the news and they said that you were the "heroic test subject" for the new medicine... lol
Posted on: 2008/9/5 10:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I don't want to try out things for them and be another test subject... but it will be interesting to one day look at the news and they said that you were the "heroic test subject" for the new medicine... lol

heroic test subject maybe interesting, maybe I'am adrenaline freaks but i'm not that crazy risking my life 4 that
Posted on: 2008/9/5 23:30
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

heroic test subject maybe interesting, maybe I'am adrenaline freaks but i'm not that crazy risking my life 4 that

neither would i do that...

but what if, a high price was offered? Anyone here, would you do that?
Posted on: 2008/9/6 4:41
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

neither would i do that...

but what if, a high price was offered? Anyone here, would you do that?

Hmm lots money in my pocket.. that's very tempting should I do that, but what if I die in a a few hour after that I dont have guts even they give me a million dollar
Posted on: 2008/9/7 5:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456