Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Blood Donor
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
i wanted to donate blood for my school organization but once i heard that once you give blood....you cant eat anything for like a couple of hours...and the last time i heard about someone giving blood back in high school...she fainted in the hallway during class changes...im gonna try to once a blood drive starts up again at my school

i dont my blood type either...i think my mom told me long time ago that i was an AB but i cant remember...

your blood type is rare, hur hur hur

what if you needed blood, and there are very little people who have your blood type? hur hur hur hur hur

but anyway, i heard that the majority of koreans are AB

izzat true?
Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
i wanted to donate blood for my school organization but once i heard that once you give blood....you cant eat anything for like a couple of hours...and the last time i heard about someone giving blood back in high school...she fainted in the hallway during class changes...im gonna try to once a blood drive starts up again at my school

i dont my blood type either...i think my mom told me long time ago that i was an AB but i cant remember...

what if you needed blood, and there are very little people who have your blood type? hur hur hur hur hur

izzat true?

Hum not fully true. I think AB is rare so the majority would still be 0+, B+, A+ however, I think they have more AB+ then any other country. Which is good i guess because AB+ can recieve blood from anyone.
Posted on: 2008/8/21 20:13
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

izzat true?

you mocking me? calling me screwed if im hurt? lol hur hur hurring like that...

but i guess from your intel...its possible that id be an AB blood type...if not then im a B...more than likely...but i wanna be AB...how amazing would that be..having a rare blood type different from the majority of the world...insane..hehe

and about koreans being AB...seriously..thats the first time ive heard about that...my friend is a O and a couple of my other friends are A...but like you said..MAJORITY of them are AB so some arent gonna be AB...but its a possibility...i dont see the odds on that though...

and check out this fact...saw it on my magnet on my fridge..it says...less than 30% of first time blood donors will not give blood again...isnt that ridiculous...i guess the feeling of giving blood is awkward...that or people feel they did what they could do so theyre done with it...the percentage should be higher...much higher...you cant be afraid of these things...especially in terms of saving lives
Posted on: 2008/8/21 21:04
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i think the rariest blood type is prolly O
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:18
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
My mom's O+ or so she says...but I really don't know what type I am
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:41
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
me too
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:52
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well actually my father AB and my mother O but all the kid get A type Blood I dont know none of us got AB or O
Posted on: 2008/8/22 2:01
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

izzat true?

but i guess from your intel...its possible that id be an AB blood type...if not then im a B...more than likely...but i wanna be AB...how amazing would that be..having a rare blood type different from the majority of the world...insane..hehe

and about koreans being AB...seriously..thats the first time ive heard about that...my friend is a O and a couple of my other friends are A...but like you said..MAJORITY of them are AB so some arent gonna be AB...but its a possibility...i dont see the odds on that though...

and check out this fact...saw it on my magnet on my fridge..it says...less than 30% of first time blood donors will not give blood again...isnt that ridiculous...i guess the feeling of giving blood is awkward...that or people feel they did what they could do so theyre done with it...the percentage should be higher...much higher...you cant be afraid of these things...especially in terms of saving lives

nobody likes pain

and the ridiculous thing is that:

we give out free blood

but we have to pay when we are receiving blood

LOL
Posted on: 2008/8/22 3:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

izzat true?

nobody likes pain

we give out free blood

LOL

but hey no one told you to screw up and made you get blood...so its quite entirely your fault alone...unless its like a natural body problem..then you cant help that...ive never received blood before...how much do they go for when you receive it? paying is kinda stupid though....you make someone pay money so you can save their lives...i guess its save the heriocs for later...thats why i hate the world..everything is too based on money...why not happy,positive energy, soccer, and hikaru-san?...and ai-chan!!!
Posted on: 2008/8/22 19:19
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

izzat true?

nobody likes pain

we give out free blood

LOL

interesting that you have to pay for it I think.. We do not need to do that here in Sweden. Well it's prolly because we pay most of it with the taxes (Even though they're not that high). Also every sweed have insuranse, to if something happens to you you've already payed sort of. Operations and medicin is therefor free

When we give blood we can choose from some stuff to get. Either we can choose like 4 USD or a cup, hat or something like that with the words "I gave blood" on it. :p So we do get payed for giving blood. Though it's not much

Hmm I haven't done it yet, since I got 18.. Maybe should look it up.
Posted on: 2008/8/25 22:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>