<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Blood Donor
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
It's all about money... Lesser people would do it, if there is nothing in return at all... i guess the cup idea was a better one...
Posted on: 2008/8/26 5:21
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
it's not really saving a life if you've gotta pay for it...so really, no doctor deserves to call themselves a hero if they get cash out of it
Posted on: 2008/8/28 14:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
it's not really saving a life if you've gotta pay for it...so really, no doctor deserves to call themselves a hero if they get cash out of it

well I have friend of mine that wanna be a doctor n she said in her 1'st semester, she already spend $20.000 actually her senior make her spend that cash, n wow that's a lot 4 me. No wonder lot of doctor make us like guinea pig testing their new medicine. But a think there r out here o good doctor that really help us honestly.
Posted on: 2008/8/28 19:52
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

well I have friend of mine that wanna be a doctor n she said in her 1'st semester, she already spend $20.000 actually her senior make her spend that cash, n wow that's a lot 4 me. No wonder lot of doctor make us like guinea pig testing their new medicine. But a think there r out here o good doctor that really help us honestly.

What did she actually spent on? that requires that much money? As for the testing of new medicine case, i hope that your friend's senior did not ask her to test out their new medicine... hahaha
Posted on: 2008/8/29 6:38
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

What did she actually spent on? that requires that much money? As for the testing of new medicine case, i hope that your friend's senior did not ask her to test out their new medicine... hahaha

well hopefully she wont do that that will be ridiculous if she do that
Posted on: 2008/8/29 22:05
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

well hopefully she wont do that that will be ridiculous if she do that

That's kinda violating the Human rights law, ya? I am not very good with law or human rights... but I just feel testing of new medicine is not a right thing to do... whether for the tester or the test subject..
Posted on: 2008/8/30 7:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well yea but how we gonna figure out if the medicine works with out a test subject?? then we be all dead right now by germs and stuff
Posted on: 2008/8/30 15:09
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
well yea but how we gonna figure out if the medicine works with out a test subject?? then we be all dead right now by germs and stuff

Well like we always see on tv, they use white mouse 4 the test subject. I dont know I saw they use chimp n other animal, well is that against animal rights if PETA saw that they will soo mad
Posted on: 2008/8/30 20:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
no, but yeah...it's tested on animals first, I also think that they mix it with human blood to see what happens..but I'm not sure
Posted on: 2008/8/31 11:11
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:

Well like we always see on tv, they use white mouse 4 the test subject. I dont know I saw they use chimp n other animal, well is that against animal rights if PETA saw that they will soo mad

well its betta using it on human first lolz
Posted on: 2008/9/1 17:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>