<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: If you could turn back time?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
hmmhmm, if I could could turn back time.. That's a really hard questions, because Everything that happens to you is what makes you the one you are today. And I like myself the way I am (ok I'd want to loose some kilos, but that is a thing for the future, not the past).

Sure, there are ppl I miss, dead, that I now can't talk with, but what if I went back in time? Would I know what date they would die? How would I then react? Tell them that "Hurry up, you have to do this and that because in january 2008 you're gonna die!". That wouldn't be so nice.
And if I didn't know the future that would come, then I still wouldn't treassure the important things that I later on came to miss.

You understand how I'm thinking?

Actually, this I thought out just now. I sat and really thought "what would I've done different?" and I couldn't come up with anything good.

Misunderstand me right, I have lived a far from perfect life. But if I had had this perfect life that everyone wants... Then I would be a different person with maybe other friends than I have now. I wouldn't like that.

Maybe I let this thread go a bit more serious than it was meant to be
Posted on: 2008/8/14 14:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
hmmhmm, if I could could turn back time.. That's a really hard questions, because Everything that happens to you is what makes you the one you are today. And I like myself the way I am (ok I'd want to loose some kilos, but that is a thing for the future, not the past).

Sure, there are ppl I miss, dead, that I now can't talk with, but what if I went back in time? Would I know what date they would die? How would I then react? Tell them that "Hurry up, you have to do this and that because in january 2008 you're gonna die!". That wouldn't be so nice.
And if I didn't know the future that would come, then I still wouldn't treassure the important things that I later on came to miss.

Actually, this I thought out just now. I sat and really thought "what would I've done different?" and I couldn't come up with anything good.

Misunderstand me right, I have lived a far from perfect life. But if I had had this perfect life that everyone wants... Then I would be a different person with maybe other friends than I have now. I wouldn't like that.

ayehunny that's deep u make me remembering something that really I want to forget. Well nobody perfect in this world but being imperfect make human be a human.
Posted on: 2008/8/15 4:26
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

ayehunny that's deep u make me remembering something that really I want to forget. Well nobody perfect in this world but being imperfect make human be a human.
I'm sorry mate.. but well.. you've got my point anyway. lots of love
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:28
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hey chill chill.. say something like jj had said... lol to cheat in exams and migrate...
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:43
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
haha yeah sorry
Posted on: 2008/8/15 8:26
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Don't say sorry, we need those deep philosophical sayings once in a while.

If I could change back time, I would watch what I had eaten yesterday. What WAS it that made my stomach feel like crap?
Posted on: 2008/8/15 8:52
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
haha yeah sorry

Yeah, Don't needa be sorry... I just thought that we shouldn't be too emo? After all we should stay happy...
Posted on: 2008/8/15 9:51
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
haha yeah sorry

Yeah, Don't needa be sorry... I just thought that we shouldn't be too emo? After all we should stay happy...

Gomenasai Minna san like macdan said stay happy, maybe I write wrong thread
Posted on: 2008/8/15 20:37
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
yeah stay happy...

I'm looking forward to your new song.. lol
Posted on: 2008/8/15 20:54
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail