Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: If you could turn back time?
guest_Unregistered
Bleh. I can't help but get a little deep also.

While I -am- pretty happy with the person I've become, I think I would go back and erase the time spent with my ex-boyfriend and the people I hung out with when I first moved to Phoenix. They were all bad influences and I let myself get caught up with having fun and didn't care so much about college after awhile. I would go back and make myself show up for class and do the homework and find a job and all that. yep. Maybe then, I'd still have my dog (whom I still miss a lot).

I am really happy with my daughter now, and I'm glad I had her when I did, but if I could have things my way, that's what would've happened. And I'd still be in Phoenix now.
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:45
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Everybody really get open this week, that was nice coz we get more close with each other. WTH I'm talking about I look like my late grandpa
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:55
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Were I to turn back time..I would treasure the moments I spent with people I really got close to, even if the outcome was still the same, I would like to see that person and be with them even more...I wish I could tell that person how much they mean to me...I'd go the distance
Posted on: 2008/8/15 22:19
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Everybody really get open this week, that was nice coz we get more close with each other. WTH I'm talking about I look like my late grandpa

Hahaha, that's not a problem... i am barely 20, yet all my friends call me gramps, because i sound and behave like one...
Posted on: 2008/8/16 10:48
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Were I to turn back time..I would treasure the moments I spent with people I really got close to, even if the outcome was still the same, I would like to see that person and be with them even more...I wish I could tell that person how much they mean to me...I'd go the distance

*sings* "so whats the point in ol of dis if u wud never change?,....." so emo!
Posted on: 2008/8/16 11:14
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

*sings* "so whats the point in ol of dis if u wud never change?,....." so emo!

emo?? not even close

hmm...in other words I'd just live life as I did because I'm pretty happy with how I turned out. Experience is what helped shape who you are today.

I'm no emo
Posted on: 2008/8/16 18:04
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
As human beings, we all will have things in our past that we would do differently, or do away with altogether.

I certainly have my fair share, perhaps a little more than most. Yet, I'll try to look at them as learning experiences that make me the man I am today, rather than questioning and re-evaluating the events passed and doubting oneself.

I can only change the future.

Of course, this is from the vantage of an old man.
Posted on: 2008/8/17 19:12
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
now let's all start thinking of the past like an old man!!! hahaha jk..
Posted on: 2008/8/17 23:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
If I could change time..... I wouldn't.

That power is way too dangerous to deal with. Can you return back to your own time? Does traveling back in time create a new timeline? What if you met yourself in the past? What if you travelled to a point before your birth? Would you still exist if that happens

Time traveling is pain to think about and it's starting to give me a headache.
Posted on: 2008/8/17 23:53
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
If I could change time..... I wouldn't.

That power is way too dangerous to deal with. Can you return back to your own time? Does traveling back in time create a new timeline? What if you met yourself in the past? What if you travelled to a point before your birth? Would you still exist if that happens

Time traveling is pain to think about and it's starting to give me a headache.

Wow... you even think about that much... I mean that what I always thought about this thread was just what you wished you would had done back then... like "i wished i could have done this". I've never thought about all your questions before... haha
Posted on: 2008/8/18 2:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>