1234...18>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
dirty secrets.
guest_Unregistered
you know you have some, so 'fess up! lolz

me: I'm a closet nose-picker. i don't do it much, but i can't stand feeling like there are boogers in my nose.
Posted on: 2008/8/14 18:19
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: dirty secrets.
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm kinda the same
Posted on: 2008/8/14 22:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
....sigh... and yet another crap threat -_-''
Posted on: 2008/8/14 23:57
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
This is silly...
Posted on: 2008/8/15 0:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
don't be shy kay I tell u my dirty secret it was happen when i'm on high school, well it happen in my class I eat too much and I fart well it doesn't sound but it was so smell and u know what happen I just pretending innocent and I'm pointing another person that fart
Posted on: 2008/8/15 5:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
don't be shy kay I tell u my dirty secret it was happen when i'm on high school, well it happen in my class I eat too much and I fart well it doesn't sound but it was so smell and u know what happen I just pretending innocent and I'm pointing another person that fart

that happened to me too!
Posted on: 2008/8/15 6:30
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hahah, i always did something, and made another person the scapegoat... one of them was during my younger days, whole bunch of boy were disturbing another feminine guy, that somehow got into the school's discipline, and i forgot what i did, the rest got caning except for me... maybe i'm just lucky...
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:35
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
well.. when I was 10 yrs I sent an email to a guy in my class whome the whole school kinda bullied. I wrote something like "Hello dork. How are you, dork?" and ended it with "good bye, dork". And so those dorks got him sad and he showed it to the teacher who printed it and BAM I was sitting in the welfare officier's office in no time.

Well she asked me WHY I would do such a thing and I just didn't have to guts to say the things like "I don't like him" or "Everyone else is doing it", you know.

So I started to tell her about my family and some problems we had at the time (my uncle left and moved to Scotland and his 2 children here in Sweden freaked out and started behaving strange (they were 3 and 8 yrs old) as they missed their dad. With some other stuff also. I blamed it all on my family, instead of telling the truth :P I never once told this to anyone. But obviously the welfare officer told the teachers about it and they after that let me do anything "bad" because they knew I was having a tough time at home (even though it weren't as bad for ME, really).

I have some more "dirty secrets" but I don't know the age of everyone here so I won't say anything for now
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:58
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
well.. when I was 10 yrs I sent an email to a guy in my class whome the whole school kinda bullied. I wrote something like "Hello dork. How are you, dork?" and ended it with "good bye, dork". And so those dorks got him sad and he showed it to the teacher who printed it and BAM I was sitting in the welfare officier's office in no time.

Well she asked me WHY I would do such a thing and I just didn't have to guts to say the things like "I don't like him" or "Everyone else is doing it", you know.

So I started to tell her about my family and some problems we had at the time (my uncle left and moved to Scotland and his 2 children here in Sweden freaked out and started behaving strange (they were 3 and 8 yrs old) as they missed their dad. With some other stuff also. I blamed it all on my family, instead of telling the truth :P I never once told this to anyone. But obviously the welfare officer told the teachers about it and they after that let me do anything "bad" because they knew I was having a tough time at home (even though it weren't as bad for ME, really).

I have some more "dirty secrets" but I don't know the age of everyone here so I won't say anything for now

Oh dear.. your remaining dirty secret sounds "dirty" to me now.. lol
Posted on: 2008/8/15 9:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
when i was 13, i stole my classmate's drawing ..(wich is VERY GOOD)... then i went to a place where no one sees me then i 'tore' it to pieces... i got pissed off with my classmate but she really likes me as a friend.. yeah im so rude at that time.. but after 2 yrs... i confess to her that im the one who tore her masterpiece wich she cried about..
Posted on: 2008/8/15 10:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...18>