<12345...18>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: dirty secrets.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I was trying to ditch this girl. She obviously hated me, but was really emotional and clingy. I hate that. She told me she hated the way my muscles looked (don't worry about my self esteem, I look awesome) so, whenever she wanted to hang out, I'd tell her "I can't, I'm going to the gym." Then I went to the gym, even if it was my off day, just so she couldn't visit me. I probably could have had sex with her every time, I just hated her so much it wasn't worth the five minutes of "conversation". I'd also collect used key cards from hotels and leave them in the front of my wallet and in my pants so she'd think I was cheating on her.

Anyway, she never found out that either was a facade to avoid seeing her, and probably thinks I'm gay or obsessed with working out or something.
Posted on: 2008/8/15 12:19
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I was trying to ditch this girl. She obviously hated me, but was really emotional and clingy. I hate that. She told me she hated the way my muscles looked (don't worry about my self esteem, I look awesome) so, whenever she wanted to hang out, I'd tell her "I can't, I'm going to the gym." Then I went to the gym, even if it was my off day, just so she couldn't visit me. I probably could have had sex with her every time, I just hated her so much it wasn't worth the five minutes of "conversation". I'd also collect used key cards from hotels and leave them in the front of my wallet and in my pants so she'd think I was cheating on her.

Anyway, she never found out that either was a facade to avoid seeing her, and probably thinks I'm gay or obsessed with working out or something.

Tell her what Hikki says... Stalking is BAD! Hikki hates being stalked...

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/8/15 14:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
not if i am stalking her
Posted on: 2008/8/15 16:10
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

catseye528 wrote:
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

Tell her what Hikki says... Stalking is BAD! Hikki hates being stalked...

Hmm I couldn't understand u hate her and she hate u ,but she still wanna hang out with u, and after u using that kind of method she still look at u. WTH I'm talking about
Posted on: 2008/8/15 20:47
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

I don't think it's quite right to treat a girl that way... Just tell her how you feel towards her... but you have your own way of deciding what to do..
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:00
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
hmmm... earlier this year i found out my best friend was smoking weed and had sex with like 3 guys.. and that i was the only one of her friends that never knew even tho im the only real friend she has... the night i found out, i was spending the night at her house with another one of her friends and had to sit there and watch them snort tic tacs and smoke cigarettes at 3 in the morning... the next morning i snitched to her step-mom about every bit of it it sounds bad but i did it to protect her not cuz i was mad she lied to me... she still doesnt know im the one that snitched and she talks about how shes gonna kill whoever did it all the time in front of me
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
hmmm... earlier this year i found out my best friend was smoking weed and had sex with like 3 guys.. and that i was the only one of her friends that never knew even tho im the only real friend she has... the night i found out, i was spending the night at her house with another one of her friends and had to sit there and watch them snort tic tacs and smoke cigarettes at 3 in the morning... the next morning i snitched to her step-mom about every bit of it it sounds bad but i did it to protect her not cuz i was mad she lied to me... she still doesnt know im the one that snitched and she talks about how shes gonna kill whoever did it all the time in front of me

that's I dont know what 2 say, but u r protecting her that's are real friend r 4, she maybe be didn't realize. Still I think u were a good friend not just good u were great.
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
it's not a crap thread. it's just getting some more interesting conversations going. ;p why be a downer?

lol @ roscoe - that's pretty bad, but i can see why you did it.

i once smuggled my ex boyfriend's cousin over the border. he made me do it and his cousin paid us (read: my ex) $200. for some reason, i really wasn't that nervous...
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

abunai wrote:
it's not a crap thread. it's just getting some more interesting conversations going. ;p why be a downer?

lol @ roscoe - that's pretty bad, but i can see why you did it.

i once smuggled my ex boyfriend's cousin over the border. he made me do it and his cousin paid us (read: my ex) $200. for some reason, i really wasn't that nervous...

Wow that intense, I cant imagine if something happen that's make adrenalin pump up
Posted on: 2008/8/15 21:37
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
When I was in 11 grade, I was sort of a jerk and one time when the lunch bell rang and headed to art class with a friend I had a piece of gum that I needed to get rid of...so I took it out and threw it infon of me...as luck had it it landed on a girls hair...and stuck. She also happened to be in my art class and we just happened to sit at the same table...

some other girls told her she had gum...I said nothing...only my friend and I knew, I never told anyone else untill today XD

I probably have more things to tell, but this is it for now
Posted on: 2008/8/15 22:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...18>