A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i have also have friends who smoke weed and cigg's yucky stuff right there
Posted on: 2008/8/16 8:02
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: dirty secrets.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
@ Macdan: haha well yeah, one is quite dirty, actually.

I also have some friends that're smoking this and that. But if I got the chance, I would test smoke weed.

It's a fact that I'm interested to know the feeling, but also I want to know what it was that got 2 out of my 3 aunts to be addicts.

Though haven't seen my friends who're smoking weed in a while, and when we meet it's mostly on partys. And when I'm drinking I don't wanna smoke weed as well. Not a good mixture what I've heard.
Posted on: 2008/8/16 10:14
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
When I was in 11 grade, I was sort of a jerk and one time when the lunch bell rang and headed to art class with a friend I had a piece of gum that I needed to get rid of...so I took it out and threw it infon of me...as luck had it it landed on a girls hair...and stuck. She also happened to be in my art class and we just happened to sit at the same table...

some other girls told her she had gum...I said nothing...only my friend and I knew, I never told anyone else untill today XD

I probably have more things to tell, but this is it for now

wow... that's pretty bad... to have gum stucked on hair, especially for that to happen to girls... Was she mad and wanted to kill whoever who did that? lol
Posted on: 2008/8/16 10:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Haha i have a good story of a time i went ninjaing AKA stealing. It started out at the beer store where my black friend Cyril(or as i call him now monday) was going to by a 12 pack of beer then decieded the line was too long and walked out. I was like WOW YOU JUST NINJAD THAT! Basicaly we went and took some flags from schools. I think we got like 10 or something. It was a good night we made up ninja points and he who had the least bought food
Posted on: 2008/8/16 10:43
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
Haha i have a good story of a time i went ninjaing AKA stealing. It started out at the beer store where my black friend Cyril(or as i call him now monday) was going to by a 12 pack of beer then decieded the line was too long and walked out. I was like WOW YOU JUST NINJAD THAT! Basicaly we went and took some flags from schools. I think we got like 10 or something. It was a good night we made up ninja points and he who had the least bought food
haha sick '

I love this thread. It shows what bunch of evul little monkeys most of us are/have been
Posted on: 2008/8/16 11:33
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I've intentionally messed up a cash register to get back at a co-worker. I didn't steal anything, but I rung everything in as the wrong departments, made up imaginary charges, etc. The funniest part was I told him I was doing it because I wanted to make his life miserable. I don't think he believed me until he tried to close it out.
Posted on: 2008/8/16 15:00
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
When I was in 11 grade, I was sort of a jerk and one time when the lunch bell rang and headed to art class with a friend I had a piece of gum that I needed to get rid of...so I took it out and threw it infon of me...as luck had it it landed on a girls hair...and stuck. She also happened to be in my art class and we just happened to sit at the same table...

some other girls told her she had gum...I said nothing...only my friend and I knew, I never told anyone else untill today XD

wow... that's pretty bad... to have gum stucked on hair, especially for that to happen to girls... Was she mad and wanted to kill whoever who did that? lol

I'm guessing she was, but I blocked all out, to get rid of my guilt

also that same year my friend was rejected by a girl of a lower grade, so we stuffed her locker with insult letters.I wrote them, he stuffed them.the point was to make her cry
Posted on: 2008/8/16 18:11
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

also that same year my friend was rejected by a girl of a lower grade, so we stuffed her locker with insult letters.I wrote them, he stuffed them.the point was to make her cry

That's quite bad to write an insult letter, moreover, you mentioned "Letters" lol which is a lot... and you were the culprit make it worse... haha
Posted on: 2008/8/16 21:57
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

kbomb wrote:

So... Cyril was the monday guy you were talking about... haha
Posted on: 2008/8/16 22:00
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

That's quite bad to write an insult letter, moreover, you mentioned "Letters" lol which is a lot... and you were the culprit make it worse... haha

Yeah...I was bad but we never saw her cry...so we assumed it didn't affect her...I also blocked this out because I feel ashamed of it
Posted on: 2008/8/16 23:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...18>