•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: dirty secrets.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Quote:
If you think about it, my family really doesn't know me at all.

Sometimes your family knows you, just in a different way.
Posted on: 2008/10/6 11:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:
I know what you guys mean... I consider myself to be completely friendless, except for my best friend (and we've been best friends for like 13 years already). She knows way more about me than even my family. If you think about it, my family really doesn't know me at all. I could have a boyfriend for a year, and they'd never know. haha.

Which brings me to my new secret - I don't trust anyone. Including my family.
that's sad I think... but you have us though! that sure must mean something

yes, it does mean alot, don't worry! ^_^
Posted on: 2008/10/6 11:49
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
that's sad I think... but you have us though! that sure must mean something

yes, it does mean alot, don't worry! ^_^

If you consider me a friend, then count me in too...
Posted on: 2008/10/7 5:28
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I guess I wanna tell my real dirty secret, actually when I am high school student... once I want to suicide, one time I eat lots of any medical drug that I found in the middle of the night. After that my chest really burn but I don't care, I am at completely difficult mind state.. really stressful that time bout love, study everything. But in the morning I am still alive, I guess GOD want me to live more in this world. And now I guess I am glad that I still alive until this day.

Hard to say this, coz even my parent don't know what I do that time. Now u know my real secret.
Posted on: 2008/10/7 5:47
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
I guess I wanna tell my real dirty secret, actually when I am high school student... once I want to suicide, one time I eat lots of any medical drug that I found in the middle of the night. After that my chest really burn but I don't care, I am at completely difficult mind state.. really stressful that time bout love, study everything. But in the morning I am still alive, I guess GOD want me to live more in this world. And now I guess I am glad that I still alive until this day.

Hard to say this, coz even my parent don't know what I do that time. Now u know my real secret.

studies and love really brings a person down... recently i also heard of people wanted to die because of some girl rejecting him... i think that is dumb to do so...

A secret is not a secret anymore if you share.. lol
Posted on: 2008/10/7 5:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
well my heart feel lighter, and that time I am not grown up in mind .
Posted on: 2008/10/7 5:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
One of my ex boyfriends committed suicide. He was my older brother's best friend and had just gotten out of drug rehab. His mom passed away a few months before and he was living with some girl that broke up with him. SO, he shut the garage door and started the car, and that was it. Kinda traumatizing, really. I had known him since I was a baby.

And SwallowTail, I'm glad you're still here and that you snapped outta your depressed funk. I went through the same things as you for awhile. But then I realized that I really didnt have anything to be sad about at that time in my life cuz I wound up going through much worse things. I'm ok now though ^_^ it's all good in the hood.
Posted on: 2008/10/8 7:39
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I'm glad you are still alive swallowtail and abunai (tho we don't know each other too well)

If we are sharing, I guess I should too. I did something like you swallowtail I took a whole bottle and a half of my dad's medication to try to kill myself when I was 14. I was sick for a week...it was the worse I felt ever and I really thought I was going to die. But all that came of it is I now have an ulcer. But other than that by kidneys and liver are ok. I used to be really depressed all the time, before you guys here knew me. I am so glad that part of my life is over. My deepest secret is I used to be a major drug addict.

Now I am alot healthier and haven't done drugs for over a year. I am actually the happiest I have ever been...i mean sure stuff happens but you know, I always know I can get through it. I've been to two drug rehab places and am kind of ashamed of that too. But hey, it helped me in the long run. Now I actually have goals and a life and a job and go to school. I know I can't mess with that stuff anymore or none of my dreams will come true *like teaching in japan*

In fact Hikki's music has always been really positive for me and helps inspire me.

ok, well now you guys know.

*hides*
Posted on: 2008/10/8 16:10
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
alright peepz... don't die... really... Hikki doesn't like her fans to die... we will all stay alive and support her...
Posted on: 2008/10/9 4:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I'm glad you are still alive swallowtail and abunai (tho we don't know each other too well)

If we are sharing, I guess I should too. I did something like you swallowtail I took a whole bottle and a half of my dad's medication to try to kill myself when I was 14. I was sick for a week...it was the worse I felt ever and I really thought I was going to die. But all that came of it is I now have an ulcer. But other than that by kidneys and liver are ok. I used to be really depressed all the time, before you guys here knew me. I am so glad that part of my life is over. My deepest secret is I used to be a major drug addict.

Now I am alot healthier and haven't done drugs for over a year. I am actually the happiest I have ever been...i mean sure stuff happens but you know, I always know I can get through it. I've been to two drug rehab places and am kind of ashamed of that too. But hey, it helped me in the long run. Now I actually have goals and a life and a job and go to school. I know I can't mess with that stuff anymore or none of my dreams will come true *like teaching in japan*

In fact Hikki's music has always been really positive for me and helps inspire me.

ok, well now you guys know.

*hides*

What kinda drugs? I used to do them too. My brother got me into smoking pot when I was 12 'cuz he sold it with his wife and I was living with them. I did lots of other things and got really bad in Phoenix.

It is embarrasing. I've never been to rehab, though. I managed to stop it all after I came back from Phoenix. That whole part of my life does have a lot to do with who I am now, but a lot of times I'm afraid if I tell someone (like the guy I'm dating now), he'll be all "ewww gross".

I feel like we should have a flask of whiskey to pass around lmao.
Posted on: 2008/10/9 9:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...18>