Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
at least, you guys grow, and became stronger after that huh
Posted on: 2008/10/9 10:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: dirty secrets.
guest_Unregistered
yeah exactly. ^_^ Plus now I know what's going on nowadays with kids and how they are lolz. So when Parker gets to be 13 14 15 and up, I'll know what's the deal.
Posted on: 2008/10/9 11:38
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I'm glad you are still alive swallowtail and abunai (tho we don't know each other too well)

If we are sharing, I guess I should too. I did something like you swallowtail I took a whole bottle and a half of my dad's medication to try to kill myself when I was 14. I was sick for a week...it was the worse I felt ever and I really thought I was going to die. But all that came of it is I now have an ulcer. But other than that by kidneys and liver are ok. I used to be really depressed all the time, before you guys here knew me. I am so glad that part of my life is over. My deepest secret is I used to be a major drug addict.

Now I am alot healthier and haven't done drugs for over a year. I am actually the happiest I have ever been...i mean sure stuff happens but you know, I always know I can get through it. I've been to two drug rehab places and am kind of ashamed of that too. But hey, it helped me in the long run. Now I actually have goals and a life and a job and go to school. I know I can't mess with that stuff anymore or none of my dreams will come true *like teaching in japan*

In fact Hikki's music has always been really positive for me and helps inspire me.

ok, well now you guys know.

*hides*

What kinda drugs? I used to do them too. My brother got me into smoking pot when I was 12 'cuz he sold it with his wife and I was living with them. I did lots of other things and got really bad in Phoenix.

It is embarrasing. I've never been to rehab, though. I managed to stop it all after I came back from Phoenix. That whole part of my life does have a lot to do with who I am now, but a lot of times I'm afraid if I tell someone (like the guy I'm dating now), he'll be all "ewww gross".

I feel like we should have a flask of whiskey to pass around lmao.

Thanks Abunai and KT, well we learn from our mistake and be a better and a stronger person.
@ macdan relax we wont do the same mistake again.
Posted on: 2008/10/9 20:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
yep, yep. all of us will learn from our mistakes won't we.

i have my own secrets too. i know it is kinda small compared to you all, but in school, i'm not very well liked.

i guess it was all my own fault anyway, i never took my group work seriously, as a result, nobody likes me because im not responsible or so they think...

i've been trying hard to redeem myself, but it hasn't been easy. for one, not many people are willing to accept me into their groups again. also, everyone has their own cliques in class and are more willing to group with their own cliques.

i guess cliques are another problem for me. i don't really like cliques, and im not very social except with people i know very well, so im like the few who have no cliques. i guess you could call me a loner, but it's not what i really want...
Posted on: 2008/10/11 6:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Erith wrote:

i have my own secrets too. i know it is kinda small compared to you all, but in school, i'm not very well liked.

i guess it was all my own fault anyway, i never took my group work seriously, as a result, nobody likes me because im not responsible or so they think...

i've been trying hard to redeem myself, but it hasn't been easy. for one, not many people are willing to accept me into their groups again. also, everyone has their own cliques in class and are more willing to group with their own cliques.

i guess cliques are another problem for me. i don't really like cliques, and im not very social except with people i know very well, so im like the few who have no cliques. i guess you could call me a loner, but it's not what i really want...

I know your feeling, coz way back when still in high school I am a loner too, even I can count how many my real friend's .

But be positive and Keeptryin just like Hikki song
Posted on: 2008/10/11 6:45
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:

I guess we are pretty much the same... I wasn't very interested in group works... I just slack and produce what they asked me to do...
Posted on: 2008/10/11 7:36
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
What's group work? In school?
Posted on: 2008/10/11 8:00
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
What's group work? In school?

Yeah... in school... something like a project or something? when a bunch of people get together to do a project?
Posted on: 2008/10/11 8:14
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm also doing this group project in one of my classes, after we're done we have to present them 0.0"
Posted on: 2008/10/11 8:23
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I hate cliques*spelling?* I never really was a part of any of them, but like all high schools we had cliques. I was the reject of the dysfunctional reject group. Everyone in the group had some sort of issue. I used to be a punk rocker kid. with colored hair and all. I still have all my tattoos but had to keep a traditional hair color for work and take out my nose piercing.

there are still alot of cliques at my college but it is not so bad since the school is huge. I am alot more comfortable with myself now and know myself so it isnt so bad. but i understand what you all are saying.

about group projects, i hate them. no one does there work so i have to do the whole thing.
Posted on: 2008/10/14 17:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213141516...18>