<1...131415161718>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: dirty secrets.
guest_Unregistered
AJSHKAJSDHAKJSD!!!

You guys totally stole my heart just now. I was the biggest freaking power ranger addict as a child. I was obsessed with the pink ranger (Kimberly, played by Amy Jo Johnson). I had to be her when I played it with my friends. The first yellow ranger, Trini (played by Thuy Trang), died in a bad car accident I read somewhere.

And Sailor Moon.. Ay! I agree the German theme is HOT. I remember when I was in like 4th grade, maybe younger, I woke up and the t.v. was turned on to some channel, and SM was on. and I was like "Woah, freaking awesome!" and then I -never- saw it again for like 10 years and didn't know WTF that show was called. It killed me, till I discovered Cartoon Network.. lolz
Posted on: 2008/11/3 20:12
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
It happened to be good timing. I was the first high school student who went to college during my senior year. I had it scheduled that I'd leave school after 2nd period on Tuesday and Thursday for classes, but on MWF i just left when state law requires a student to stay at least 3 periods. Considering College semesters were shorter, I probably skipped more than half the year.
Posted on: 2008/11/3 20:48
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

whitelighter91 wrote:
My secret is, I have the entire Sailor Moon series in japanese Seasons 1-5. and i watch them all the time >_< lol. And i also secretly LOVE YAOI! guess its not so secret anymore lol

hahahahahahaha omg i thought i was the only one on here that as you say LOVES YAOI! LOL XD i don't try to give out to people on here, since eh i don't think this *points to this site* is a place to SPAZZ LOL XD but yesh i'm with you there :3

I guess i'll put something out. Hmmm lets see... I too, prefer asians as to konni's explanation. For me its hard to explain since i was small i've always have this notion/better/want,etc to be with someone that is more asiatic heritage? D:
Posted on: 2008/11/3 21:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:

hahahahahahaha omg i thought i was the only one on here that as you say LOVES YAOI! LOL XD i don't try to give out to people on here, since eh i don't think this *points to this site* is a place to SPAZZ LOL XD but yesh i'm with you there :3

I guess i'll put something out. Hmmm lets see... I too, prefer asians as to konni's explanation. For me its hard to explain since i was small i've always have this notion/better/want,etc to be with someone that is more asiatic heritage? D:

I used to be only into asian guys.. There was this Korean dude that I used to smoke pot with in highschool sometimes, and he was really hot, like Shinhwa-style and crap. I was in my "fat girl goth" stage with dreadlocks and jncos, so it wasn't happening, really. He thought I was a trip 'cuz I had a couple of Shinhwa & BoA cds. He also (somehow) lived alone and I went to his apartment one day, we got high and he asked me if I was a virgin (I still was), and then he was on me like white on rice, but I was too scared. lol

Now I'm stuck with mexicans/hispanic guys 'cuz white ones think I'm yucky now lol
Posted on: 2008/11/4 10:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Can I ask u why u like Asian guy is it because their culture their physical look or other reason?
Posted on: 2008/11/4 21:00
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Can I ask u why u like Asian guy is it because their culture their physical look or other reason?
\
I'm sorry to say, but i think it has part to what i was raised up to, my parents believing that i would/should/could marry first to a vn guy then an asian guy. But for me i tend to be more comfortable with a certain ethnicity that i can relate a lot to but also to the fact that i seem/tend to draw near them more. I don't know if thats what you're asking but i guess this is my best answer D:
Posted on: 2008/11/4 22:22
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Oh I see, I just curious so I ask that kind question
Posted on: 2008/11/6 4:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'v bin killed a guy onc but it was self defence and I am free coz of tat riason. Tanks God but I'm not prud of tat exp its a BAD misteke
Posted on: 2008/11/6 19:29
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Kaintzel wrote:
I'v bin killed a guy onc but it was self defence and I am free coz of tat riason. Tanks God but I'm not prud of tat exp its a BAD misteke

you've killed a guy? hmm... what did he do to you in the first place?
Posted on: 2008/11/6 20:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah what'd he do?

I skipped work today. Actually, I was sick tuesday night and got sick again last night (throwing up), but I felt better afterwards. I just really didn't wanna risk feeling bad again and wanted to sleep, so I told my sister I was still throwing up. Now she thinks I'm pregnant. lolz.
Posted on: 2008/11/7 6:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...131415161718>