Poster Thread
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: dirty secrets.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
Haha i have a good story of a time i went ninjaing AKA stealing. It started out at the beer store where my black friend Cyril(or as i call him now monday) was going to by a 12 pack of beer then decieded the line was too long and walked out. I was like WOW YOU JUST NINJAD THAT! Basicaly we went and took some flags from schools. I think we got like 10 or something. It was a good night we made up ninja points and he who had the least bought food

Speaking of five finger discounts, I was pretty good at that when I was little.

Well, maybe not that good but I never got caught before.

But those annoying things called conscience and guilt began to grow over the years,lol.
Posted on: 2008/8/16 23:51
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
Haha i have a good story of a time i went ninjaing AKA stealing. It started out at the beer store where my black friend Cyril(or as i call him now monday) was going to by a 12 pack of beer then decieded the line was too long and walked out. I was like WOW YOU JUST NINJAD THAT! Basicaly we went and took some flags from schools. I think we got like 10 or something. It was a good night we made up ninja points and he who had the least bought food

But those annoying things called conscience and guilt began to grow over the years,lol.

What's a five figner discount?
Conscience and guilt... this kinda things goes away pretty fast... at least for me...
Posted on: 2008/8/17 1:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

kbomb wrote:

What's a five figner discount?
Conscience and guilt... this kinda things goes away pretty fast... at least for me...

a five finger discount is stealing ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/17 2:38
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
dirty secret huh? okay I'll reveal mine.

1. I do fart infront of my friends
2. I dry my wet underarms infront of the electricfan (only infront of my friends )
3. I burp when I eat with my friends.
4. I take a bath naked with my friends.
5. I eat more than 3 plates of rice when I'm with my friends.
6. I smell my underarm infront of my friends and check if it stinks
7. Way back 4th yr. HS we bullied one of our classmate.. we composed insulting songs for her before. (because she's really annoying.)
8. 4th yr HS again, we putted a chalk on my classmate's pants near her ass.
9. in 3rd yr HS, our teacher always asks us to arrange the row of the chairs before he enter the classroom, during lunch time we will stay at the room and only arrange our seats, while our other friends will destroy the arrangement of other rows
10. We secretly go out the classroom during our PE class in 3rd yr. and go to the canteen to eat

well, now you've known my dirty secrets .. would you mind to meet me in person?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/8/17 7:00
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
dirty secret huh? okay I'll reveal mine.

1. I do fart infront of my friends
2. I dry my wet underarms infront of the electricfan (only infront of my friends )
3. I burp when I eat with my friends.
4. I take a bath naked with my friends.
5. I eat more than 3 plates of rice when I'm with my friends.
6. I smell my underarm infront of my friends and check if it stinks
7. Way back 4th yr. HS we bullied one of our classmate.. we composed insulting songs for her before. (because she's really annoying.)
8. 4th yr HS again, we putted a chalk on my classmate's pants near her ass.
9. in 3rd yr HS, our teacher always asks us to arrange the row of the chairs before he enter the classroom, during lunch time we will stay at the room and only arrange our seats, while our other friends will destroy the arrangement of other rows
10. We secretly go out the classroom during our PE class in 3rd yr. and go to the canteen to eat

well, now you've known my dirty secrets .. would you mind to meet me in person?

It's quite ok for me... because i did most of them before also lol... i won't mind meeting you in person because we are quite the same... hahha
Posted on: 2008/8/17 7:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lolz..

whoever was talking about smoking weed... i used to be a pot head. for like 10 or 12 years. my older brother (who's 10 years older) got me into it when i was 12 and i finally stopped about 2 years ago. i just got really bored of it. it makes you hungry & tired & stupid and that's about it. i've experimented with other things as well, but i prefer alcohol haha.

oh and i used to steal a lot. from hot topic mostly - jewelry and make-up (that crap is expensive!) - when i was going thru my goth phase. i'd make out with at least $100 worth of stuff ('cuz you know 1 bracelet is like $10, and i had tons of pockets in my giant parachute pants).

and then we did the occasional beer run in phoenix. my ex had a friend who worked in a gas station and he once came out with a dolly of beer cases (all imports - which are more expensive, except for a case of bud select).

sorry, i'm done! ^_^;;;;
Posted on: 2008/8/17 20:11
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Wow... when all (most) of your dirty secrets are out, it some how makes me feel like I am a good guy... because I have never go stealing before... just going around and make fun of people..
Posted on: 2008/8/17 23:00
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i never steal either (^-^)
Posted on: 2008/8/18 0:05
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i never steal either (^-^)

I guess we are the good guys...
Posted on: 2008/8/18 2:33
  •  CodyC
      CodyC
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/male/kentucky
I was always spoiled and got whatever I wanted, so I never have stolen anything either.
Posted on: 2008/8/18 15:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...18>