Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...18>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: dirty secrets.
guest_Unregistered
Wow this forum makes me feel bad. I would go as far as to say im the worst person here in every category. Reading on how people tried weed as a dirty secret isn't bad. A few weeks ago i went to visit an old friend. Little did i know he went "Hardcore" , while i was there i there was a guy bosting about his muay tia skills. He got upset when i told him an elbow will cut someone good but is not the best thing for knocking them out. SO he tried to prove me wrong, thinking he can win in the clinch with knees and elbows. It ended rather quick when he went to hit me and i hip tossed him threw a table. Which happend to be my buddy's table . My friend wasn't mad, instead he got excited and said i was and ex-marine could beat anyone. Then some guy got up and pulled out $2000 and a eight ball of cocain which i think is about $1000 and bet me i couldn't beat his friend. And thats the story of how i paid for this semesters school Haha. Well minus the cocain i disposed of that Kbomb does not approve of selling or using things like that.
Posted on: 2008/8/21 19:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I been pretty amused reading all these dirty secrets. I can't say I have done anything really bad. I only done minor things when I was younger, stealing things and sticking gum under tables too. I use to steal these imported sodas from grocery stores and a bag of twilzzlers occasionally. But nothing serious. xD
Posted on: 2008/8/21 20:28
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh speaking of which...way~ back, i was a thief...thief i tell you for those crossword puzzle books you see when you check out at the grocery store...id take so much of those everytime i went...i nabbed one each trip...i had so many of them...but it was later when i got home i noticed that i didnt know how to solve crossword puzzles...

that and i loved to kick vending machines to see if sodas really did pop out for free...i did it once and it did...and i got caught for causing too much noise...and the clerk saw the can i got from kicking the machine (i took off...hahahahaha ^_^V)
Posted on: 2008/8/21 21:12
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Ohh...I got another... In 12 grade there was this 11th grader that was a real a$$ to a really good buddy of mine. one day afterschool I had to hand in a term paper for English, I found the teacher in the hall...and since she faved me, she allowed me to go into her class alone to leave my paper...we found that 11th graders paper and...well, we walked out with it and threw it away... I felt bad afterwards, but he really deserved it
Posted on: 2008/8/21 21:50
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

neXus wrote:
I've stolen the hearts of many women...

Posted on: 2008/8/22 4:00
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Its not actually a dirty secret, but I've start calling this person, i wouldn't say his a male... he just act, talk, behave like a woman... either i call him a Pu**y, or i'll just call him 7-11, because this gay can't keep his damn mouth shut, like 7-11, they are open 24/7... It's not really a dirty secret, but i guess that is something to share... hahaha

7-11 used to be open from 7-11. Is it open 24-7 now? Doesn't that make it Store 24?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?! NOTHING MAKES SENSE TO ME ANYMORE!

I just screwed up the register again on purpose. Guy's still there trying to figure it out. I put in an imaginary 3,400 dollar purchase.

I have no idea why is it called 7-11, but definitely a 24/7 store that never close...
Posted on: 2008/8/22 4:38
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Ohh...I got another... In 12 grade there was this 11th grader that was a real a$$ to a really good buddy of mine. one day afterschool I had to hand in a term paper for English, I found the teacher in the hall...and since she faved me, she allowed me to go into her class alone to leave my paper...we found that 11th graders paper and...well, we walked out with it and threw it away... I felt bad afterwards, but he really deserved it

ooo that reminds me of how my best friend and I were fileing all the 8th graders permanent records at the end of middle school (I don't know why they had us two kids doing that kind of stuff T_T). They had to be sorted and mailed off to the high schools and I guess the office staff were too lazy to do it themselves. Anyways we looked at the permanent records of people we knew it had some strangely personal stuff in there lol.

*is a very bad person*
Posted on: 2008/8/22 18:38
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i lost a specimen....
Posted on: 2008/8/22 21:11
  •  Macdan
      Macdan